Trouble at the england game - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Trouble at the england game

Malcolm

The ‘hard’ English fans are tubby middle aged twats who can’t throw a punch, so throw patio furniture instead. Some of those Hungarian fans look like properly trained psychotic bastards. 

Didnt England fans fight Russian fans in Marseille once? it was like a bad comedy of twats getting destroyed by KGB. 

13 hours ago, kumnio said:

Didnt England fans fight Russian fans in Marseille once? it was like a bad comedy of twats getting destroyed by KGB. 

Best bit was the French police looking on and doing nothing. They’d had to put up with the England fans giving it the big one in their town for a few days then got to lean on their shields and smoke Gitanes whilst drinking in the entertainment of Spetsnaz operatives dancing on the heads of the Hertfordshire massive. 

On 10/13/2021 at 11:16 PM, Duncan Blackheart said:

Best bit was the French police looking on and doing nothing. They’d had to put up with the England fans giving it the big one in their town for a few days then got to lean on their shields and smoke Gitanes whilst drinking in the entertainment of Spetsnaz operatives dancing on the heads of the Hertfordshire massive. 

I am sure Putin sent the KGB in to Marseille!

7 foot Russian giants vs. pissed chavs with beer bellies from Sunderland. It wasn't even a contest.

Ultimately it worked as all potential troublemakers were scared off traveling to Russia for the world cup.

On 10/13/2021 at 11:33 PM, slasher said:

This country is full of racist bigots and is policed by a bunch of workshy wankers. In conclusion I'm not sure what any of you are laughing at? 

Work shy? Disagree, the coppers I know are far from workshy, in fact they're hard working guys and they get one he'll of a tough time for doing their job.

I didn't realise Scotland was now full of racists, admittedly I have lived in England for almost 6 years but is Scotland really full of racists now or were you having a rant? 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:42 AM, vanderark14 said:

I see England have to play a game behind closed doors because some of their fans acted like animals before the final.

But those bad Hungarians 

It didn't really get the same media coverage strangely.