Come on the Bonnie Scotland..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Come on the Bonnie Scotland..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Big Ramy 1314

Coooooooooooome onnnnnnnn !! Get tore right intae these Bastaaaaaaaaaaaaards !!!!!πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ. Lets have the Booooooooooooooom !!!!🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

So pumped and emotional for this game. My dad passed away 3 months ago, a mad keen Scotland fan and it would've been his birthday today.  We used to meet up on or around his birthday every year as invariably there was a Scotland game on. Convinced it was his intervention that got us that 94th minute winner on Saturday!  If we're struggling again tonight I'm sure he'll be there to lend a hand.  Let's fuckin get this done boys🀞

5 minutes ago, todd said:

So pumped and emotional for this game. My dad passed away 3 months ago, a mad keen Scotland fan and it would've been his birthday today.  We used to meet up on or around his birthday every year as invariably there was a Scotland game on. Convinced it was his intervention that got us that 94th minute winner on Saturday!  If we're struggling again tonight I'm sure he'll be there to lend a hand.  Let's fuckin get this done boys🀞

Sorry for your loss Todd. Hope Scotland give us a great result and your Dad smiling up in heaven..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❀

2 minutes ago, todd said:

Cheers Ramy. We've got this, no fear

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £

On 10/12/2021 at 2:30 PM, todd said:

Took his time aboot it but got there in the end.Β πŸ‘

Is he available for the Moldova game as well?Β 

Β