Hotels - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotels

Rents

Myself and a few others are booked up to go now.

What are folk thinking with regards to decent hotels?

Memories from the last time make me think it would be better getting somewhere central and decent rather than our usual hostel.

51 minutes ago, Rents said:

Myself and a few others are booked up to go now.

What are folk thinking with regards to decent hotels?

Memories from the last time make me think it would be better getting somewhere central and decent rather than our usual hostel.

I think you’ve answered your own question. This is the cheapest country in Europe, splash out a wee bit. 

20 years following Scotland and I have learnt it’s all about location. 

Done the whole being blitzed and wandering the streets lost at 0300 in the morning looking for a taxi / my hotel. Now I want a hotel that’s staggering distance from the main bars and restaurants area. I’ll pay extra for that.

J

29 minutes ago, Paul Hartley...SIR ! said:

Booked 2 hotels a while back on Booking.com got fantastic deal on Radisson Blu Leogrand and Marriott Courtyard now prices have rocketed,  I may stick a post up on here for the 2 rooms for 3 people in Marriott Courtyard when I confirm our numbers 

£372 for 55369A89-33FF-4FA3-9E89-3385C89C6260.thumb.jpeg.e8b0c94c4da2f9c85dd3a30b0b55d86a.jpeg2 rooms 4 sharing decent deal on booking.com

Just booked the Mon Ami Villa for £167 for 3 nights b&b. 

Four of us in the Edem hotel. Sounds a bit cheesy!  It's got a swimming pool and spa, really far posher than any digs we've stayed in at previous games. Price and location are key.

On 10/18/2021 at 7:12 PM, GLOSTA said:

Radisson Blu for us... hope they have a TV with that ticket allocation 

Aye we are at the Radisson too - arrive in from Bucharest on Wednesday the TAROH flight which is due in at 7.15pm. As my pal "Big Mike" is starting from Edinburgh on 6.35am Ryan air flight, me on the 8.30 Stansted meeting in Bucharest you'll recognise us as the pished tall bloke with pished wee bloke. Cannae wait - first proper away trip since the Khazakstan shambles !