Scotland v Israel - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Israel

Tartan blood

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality result, played some nice football too. Looking forward to watching this squad in the future, only going to get better with experience.

2 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Big bollocks shown there - second half played like we are the better team and owned them. Proper team forming here- fair play to the boys! 

Exactly my thoughts too. This is something we can build on, we should be taking 5 or 6 from the Faroes, keep the momentum going

Just now, runningtings said:

Great second half performance and I'm especially pleased to get it up those Israel players, faking injury and playing for time in the first half. Fannies.

This exactly, time and time again we've been undone by these injury faking foreign cunts, nice to see their shite not paying off for a change (Takes cover from racist police)

6 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Gladly admit how wrong I was!!!🤣

Fair play mate, I was saying exactly the same thing at half time, I was just fortunate enough to not put it in writing therefore giving me the right to be all judgey! 😁

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Big bollocks shown there - second half played like we are the better team and owned them. Proper team forming here- fair play to the boys! 

Balls bigger than King Kong, as Shaun Ryder once sang!

One thing this team doesn't lack is guts. They just don't know when they're beat, and when your team has that mindset you've always a chance.

Massive result. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 minutes ago, Debian said:

Lovely to hear that Pro Palestinian means shouting at Scottish weans about being murdered.  Just off the phone to my brother who took my nephew tonight and had a megaphone in his face with that message.  

Cunts

You're a Sevco fan right?

You cannot be that thick to have posted the above in all seriousness.