Switching child to adult tickets - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Switching child to adult tickets

Hale TA

Moldova game was QR and there was one stuard who was about 20yards from the turnstyle... they had 4 turnstyles to watch over but they were also dealing with the fans query's and people who had problems gaining access. TBF the stewards are prob on less than minimum wage so couldn't give a toss who does what and that compiled with the fact that they will be checking covid passports i should imagine that they wont be watching the gates to see who is doing what. 

I am also coming from Manchester and taking my 8 year old to her first football match. Didn’t realise that I’ve never actually taken her to Scotland until she asked if there is tomato sauce in Scotland. 
hopefully she will get that bug we all have when Hampden is full. There’s no better place.

19 minutes ago, glesgadan said:

I am also coming from Manchester and taking my 8 year old to her first football match. Didn’t realise that I’ve never actually taken her to Scotland until she asked if there is tomato sauce in Scotland. 
hopefully she will get that bug we all have when Hampden is full. There’s no better place.

im sure she'll love it, my wee man used to love it...nowadays he is to into gaming to come watch the footy with his old man

27 minutes ago, Hale TA said:

My 8 year old is playing football from 11-12. It’s going to be bloody tight to make kick off! 

Mate,

I'm working in  Wrexham Wales til 06:00 then gotta go Crewe to pick up my missus, Drop my car into BMW, then driving up.... Smash a couple o tenants on the way up grab a hours kip if im no too excited to sleep then going to the Ferry for pre match perty.... Rock and Roll!!!