Throwback thread - When are we due a new home Jersey? - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Throwback thread - When are we due a new home Jersey?

romanticscot

Wonder what’s holding up the Scotland tops, that’s practically every other adidas team leaked home and away,even the non qualified teams, as if we’re the big name release😂. Can’t help but feel wales have been done again with a very plain home top, seem to remember them getting that the one before the recent one. Those GK tops are class😃, especially the German one

my prediction for the away is a predominantly white top with yellow and dark blue parts

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/29/2022 at 4:19 PM, wanderer said:

Belgium and Argentina have dropped their away kits, and while their home kits are a little on the "safe" side.... their away kits are a little "out there" in terms of colour scheme.

Also their goalkeeper kits are quite something... one particular just screams 95-96 Andy Goram!

If you spotted the same goalie tops as I did, they’re apparently releasing them as a retro-style range, as opposed to them being the official goalie strip. 

28 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

If you spotted the same goalie tops as I did, they’re apparently releasing them as a retro-style range, as opposed to them being the official goalie strip. 

Sensible, how many actual goalie strips get sold.

Yas we’ve def got the best template currently on the go for the away. The home def has Scotland rugger top vibes about it but I like it none the less. Nice to see white shorts back, the away shorts look like some weird obscure shi*t you’d see on amazon. 2 solid efforts tho  👍

After seeing the promo video, I love the small details like the thistle on the back, and Alba on the shirt.

Also, its effectively what you get if you were to cross the Paul Dickov era Diadora home kit with the Billy Dodds era Fila kit, and this is the result 😂

5 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Pretty uninspiring.

Blue home with little detailing.

Away white looks like a training shirt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_6jEuqqdY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I was going to comment negatively on the SFA promo video but i thought to myself that after the abuse they take every new strip they would surely surprise us this time 

They are a fucking amateur joke

14 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Pretty uninspiring.

Blue home with little detailing.

Away white looks like a training shirt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_6jEuqqdY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is how you do an away top. And it’s Adidas. 

No training top for Mexico.

https://www.adidas.com/us/mexico-22-away-jersey/HD9314.html

J

Description

THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER WITH AN EXPECTED RELEASE DATE OF 15th SEPTEMBER. Back The Bhoys every time they step out in this men's Scotland 2022 Away Shirt from adidas. In a fresh White colourway with tartan-inspired detailing, this slim-build top is made from smooth recycled poly fabric, with sweat-wicking AEOREADY tech for a cool and dry wear. It's cut with a crew neckline, short sleeves and ribbed trims for added comfort, while mesh inserts keep it breathable. Finished off with a thistle to the nape, Badge of Sport branding and the Scotland crest to the chest. Machine washable.

Oh my sides... 

😂😂😂😂

Awa jersey.jpg

12 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

I quite like the strip. The womens team wearing it tonight which given they had a new top in March must be very annoying for those who bought one. 

It's very strange. 

14 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

I quite like the strip. The womens team wearing it tonight which given they had a new top in March must be very annoying for those who bought one. 

Woman's kit was designed with this summers Woman's European Championships in mind... most the teams who wore bespoke kits to that are now back to wearing the same as their male counterparts.

Just now, wanderer said:

Woman's kit was designed with this summers Woman's European Championships in mind... most the teams who wore bespoke kits to that are now back to wearing the same as their male counterparts.

I see. Since we didn’t qualify, I’m not sure that’s an excuse. I don’t remember this being explained at the time either.

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

I was going to comment negatively on the SFA promo video but i thought to myself that after the abuse they take every new strip they would surely surprise us this time 

They are a fucking amateur joke

Very poor. There is nothing about either of them to grab your attention. Such poor efforts. Horribly dull.