Points and tickets - Page 4 - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Points and tickets

glesgadan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hopefully more Lithuania than Macedonia. 

I remember Lithuania opened up a dedicated Scotland end within the home end. Surely the SFA should be contacting Moldova FA asking if this could happen. While there at it asking for a bigger allocation would be sensible first. But if not, a similar scenario like Lithuania would be ideal. 

21 minutes ago, BinosWest said:

I remember Lithuania opened up a dedicated Scotland end within the home end. Surely the SFA should be contacting Moldova FA asking if this could happen. While there at it asking for a bigger allocation would be sensible first. But if not, a similar scenario like Lithuania would be ideal. 

Slovenia did the same , sold us the tickets in a shop in the town centre

Hardly surprising due to the importance of the game and the reasonably priced travel options, sold out by 10:00am to 25 pointers! Interesting to see what options if any are made available for what I  would guess will be at least 1,000 to 1,500 travelling without tickets! 

16 minutes ago, RobbieM1990 said:

Where are people seeing it's sold out? 

I reckon it'll be simple enough to blag our way into the home end. If you can get a pint for 90p I'd imagine a ticket could be sourced for 20 quid. 

On the ticketing website.

image.png.d15aee48ab54f730ee2b462597c48532.png

Don't want it to sound like sour grapes, but I'm sure there will have been an element of "harvesting" given low amount and cheap cost of tickets available.

Has surely got to be a case for full 100% pick up in similar circumstances in the future.

SSC needs to get their act in order and respond to genuine concerns that supporters with travel arrangements made and paid for are, as far as possible not disadvantaged in these circumstances.

6 minutes ago, Old Timer said:

Don't want it to sound like sour grapes, but I'm sure there will have been an element of "harvesting" given low amount and cheap cost of tickets available.

Has surely got to be a case for full 100% pick up in similar circumstances in the future.

SSC needs to get their act in order and respond to genuine concerns that supporters with travel arrangements made and paid for are, as far as possible not disadvantaged in these circumstances.

I may be naive but if you've got that many points I'd be surprised if you were the kind that harvest.

I cannae believe after treks to the likes of Khazakhstan albania poland and the usual places I have still got hee haw chance of a ticket. Me and my pal have paid up flights etc so def going. Seen some posts about getting home end tickets and those going on sale on line 6 days before. Went on to the Mldovian footie site and could see nothing about how to buy tickets (but right enough my romanian ain't great shakes😉). Can anyone help ?

8 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

I may be naive but if you've got that many points I'd be surprised if you were the kind that harvest.

Gonna be brutally frank here.

Met folks in Faroes trying to sell on tix which had been harvested. Again with prices reasonably low and low allocation this was always a possibility.  To have been allocated a ticket you would probably have been in the bracket of people you describe.

There is an element who equate number of points with being regarded as some kind of special fan and will happily harvest to keep point totals up.

So whilst I appreciate where you are coming from, yes I do think that you are being a wee bit naive (no offence intended....honestly!).

As previously stated the issue is reasonably easily resolved by a full collection.

Think some fans will have been badly let down by the SSC in this instance.

24 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

I cannae believe after treks to the likes of Khazakhstan albania poland and the usual places I have still got hee haw chance of a ticket. Me and my pal have paid up flights etc so def going. Seen some posts about getting home end tickets and those going on sale on line 6 days before. Went on to the Mldovian footie site and could see nothing about how to buy tickets (but right enough my romanian ain't great shakes😉). Can anyone help ?

There should be a part on the top right of the website to change to English and if using Google chrome it should automatic to English 

40 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

Tickets aren't on sale yet in Moldova according to their website. Probably will go on sale after the next Government announcement re covid restrictions. 

Late ticket sale is not a bad thing as that probably means tickets will be issued by email in a pdf format rather than physical tickets being sent out.

And tickets will probably go on sale via this website

https://mticket.md/ro

20 hours ago, amsterdam scot said:

Tickets aren't on sale yet in Moldova according to their website. Probably will go on sale after the next Government announcement re covid restrictions. 

Late ticket sale is not a bad thing as that probably means tickets will be issued by email in a pdf format rather than physical tickets being sent out.

And tickets will probably go on sale via this website

https://mticket.md/ro

Hugely helpful - cheers amsterdam scot. 

Does anyone know where/how to purchase home end tickets? 

Does anyone know what the chances are to get a ticket through the SSC as more are released? 

I seen the sale stopped at 18 points and we are on 12. 

we are making the trip regardless as all paid up etc but would be disappointed to not get to attend the actual game.