Points and tickets - Page 2 - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Points and tickets

glesgadan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Rents said:

Just had a look and there was 2642 at the Denmark game. Even at only 50% that leaves 2500 odd tickets

Why can’t the Moldovan FA just give us more? Their fans clearly can’t be arsed. Also, we will pay relative top dollar.

16 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Why can’t the Moldovan FA just give us more? Their fans clearly can’t be arsed. Also, we will pay relative top dollar.

That is what I am hoping for tbh.

Come early November they will try and get more tickets out of the door.

Hopefully the SFA are onto this and realise there is going to be 6 to 800 scots there and bargain with the Moldovan FA. Simple process would be to say, we are happy to take another 600 tickets at a tenner per ticket. 

1 hour ago, Rents said:

Hopefully the SFA are onto this and realise there is going to be 6 to 800 scots there and bargain with the Moldovan FA. Simple process would be to say, we are happy to take another 600 tickets at a tenner per ticket. 

The issue is the Moldovan Government's pandemic restrictions, something that neither the Moldovan FA or SFA have any control over.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

The issue is the Moldovan Government's pandemic restrictions, something that neither the Moldovan FA or SFA have any control over.

If I’m reading things correctly, The Moldova Government said their current restrictions, inc reduced capacity, would last until at least the end of October 🤔

So, and I know it’s just a maybe, and maybe wishful thinking, but there is a possibility that they might  relax some of their restrictions, inc reduced capacity, at the end of October, in which case we might manage to get more tickets from them 🤔

5 minutes ago, Clootie Dumpling said:

Will the Faroes points be added ahead of the sales? It might help me as it puts me on 26 points.

Looks like they were added , but unfortunately 2 points have dropped off at same time , I had 28 points before going to Faroes today still have 28 , my mate who didn’t go had 18 points last week and today has only 16 

I was wondering if any of the charter flight companies are official partners of  the SFA (Sport Options & Wonky Sheep). 

If so, you would have thought discussions would have taken place with regards to seats already filled.

It all boils down to:

1). Moldova always had 300 as the number.

2). SFA would have known this, or were just lazy and accepted the allocation that Denmark were also given.

3). Charter flights sold seats knowing this.(if they were in the loop).

All hypothetical i know, but i dont think it sits well with me if this is what transpired.

I made travel arrangements independently so have no gripe but I'm just curious to the relationship between the agencies.

12 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

I might be wrong but its 50% capacity from the Moldovan Goverment. The government have said 5250 fans can be in the stadium. 

The Modolvan FA have to offer the away team 5% as per uefa guidelines and it looks as though they have offered us slightly more at the moment. 

There is now 4956 tickets left for the Moldovan fans. I hope common sense prevails soon and our FA ask for additional tickets( based on the Denmark game)

I think its now a waiting game for those who can't get tickets in the sale.

15 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

With 5200 still allowed in the ground and only half that number attending the game v Denmark there will probably still be tickets unwanted by home fans . If that happens they could give us more

1 hour ago, pans pete said:

SFA are now considering a 100% pick up in Moldova,due to the amount of queries/complaints that they have received in the last 24 hours,regarding allocation.

I think that would also suggest that they won't be getting any more tickets as they won't want to create extra work for themselves!

6 hours ago, stirlish said:

I was wondering if any of the charter flight companies are official partners of  the SFA (Sport Options & Wonky Sheep). 

If so, you would have thought discussions would have taken place with regards to seats already filled.

It all boils down to:

1). Moldova always had 300 as the number.

2). SFA would have known this, or were just lazy and accepted the allocation that Denmark were also given.

3). Charter flights sold seats knowing this.(if they were in the loop).

All hypothetical i know, but i dont think it sits well with me if this is what transpired.

I made travel arrangements independently so have no gripe but I'm just curious to the relationship between the agencies.

Agencies have no dibs on Away tickets. They are merely providing transport.

The SSC is a personal membership.

J

1 hour ago, pans pete said:

SFA are now considering a 100% pick up in Moldova,due to the amount of queries/complaints that they have received in the last 24 hours,regarding allocation.

Who’d have thunk people would be upset?

Can they confirm this before tickets go on sale.

J