4 x return plane tickets Edinburgh - Faroes available (plus hotel reservations) - Faroe Islands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 x return plane tickets Edinburgh - Faroes available (plus hotel reservations)

I am posting to see if anyone wants to buy our Edinburgh to Faroes return flights (out 11th back 14th Oct) with Atlantic Airways.   Depart Edinburgh 16:35 and arrive 19:00 on Monday.  Depart Faroes at 14:30 arrive back in Edinburgh at 15:55 on Thursday.

With a week to go and no guarantee of match tickets (travelling with kids) I am offering our flights and hotel reservations if anyone has not yet sorted getting there and back (or fancies going out and taking a chance on match tickets - but maybe doesnt have kids with them!)

I checked and it is 500Dkk to change the name, so all legit.   Would be about £1400 total (for 4 plan tickets) including names changes for four return flights from Edinburgh (£365 ish per person return flight - at cost).  I bought them back on 9th December last year just after the draw.  I have been in touch with Atlantic and they are happy to do the name changes when ready.

I have 3 nights hotels booked but not yet paid for so I am sure they could be transferred over also.

Let me know if anyone interested

Rog

On 10/4/2021 at 12:09 PM, Scottish Rog said:

I am posting to see if anyone wants to buy our Edinburgh to Faroes return flights (out 11th back 14th Oct) with Atlantic Airways.   Depart Edinburgh 16:35 and arrive 19:00 on Monday.  Depart Faroes at 14:30 arrive back in Edinburgh at 15:55 on Thursday.

With a week to go and no guarantee of match tickets (travelling with kids) I am offering our flights and hotel reservations if anyone has not yet sorted getting there and back (or fancies going out and taking a chance on match tickets - but maybe doesnt have kids with them!)

I checked and it is 500Dkk to change the name, so all legit.   Would be about £1400 total (for 4 plan tickets) including names changes for four return flights from Edinburgh (£365 ish per person return flight - at cost).  I bought them back on 9th December last year just after the draw.  I have been in touch with Atlantic and they are happy to do the name changes when ready.

I have 3 nights hotels booked but not yet paid for so I am sure they could be transferred over also.

Rog

Would be interested. 

On 10/4/2021 at 6:09 AM, Scottish Rog said:

Rog

just go - i had that same reservation about going to Latvia/Estonia in 96 and was worried about tickets

by hook or crook you will get tickets - even some pissed up TA will give up their tickets to stay in bar 

i went there last minute in 2002 and was better than the Iceland trip