tickets for the Faroes - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

tickets for the Faroes

thesaint

39 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Bought for my mate with 20 points bang on 7 tonight the 360th one bought based on the order detail!

F5F29EC1-7E4F-49AF-922F-ADB2AC627353.png

Did your mate have 20 points,or did you use your points to buy him a ticket?No offence,but if that's the case it's exactly what i was talking about in having to pick the tickets up in the Faroes.It's not so bad when we get a big allocation,but when the allocation is so small,it's just not right.Really thought we would have got 10% of the capacity (6000)when i booked my trip.Would have got a ticket if we had got 600 tickets,but it's looking like i will miss out by a point or two.Suppose,that's the gamble.£600 is a lot of dosh,to end up watching the game from the hill at the side of the ground.Just need to make the best of it.CMON SCOTLAND..

10 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Did your mate have 20 points,or did you use your points to buy him a ticket?No offence,but if that's the case it's exactly what i was talking about in having to pick the tickets up in the Faroes.It's not so bad when we get a big allocation,but when the allocation is so small,it's just not right.Really thought we would have got 10% of the capacity (6000)when i booked my trip.Would have got a ticket if we had got 600 tickets,but it's looking like i will miss out by a point or two.Suppose,that's the gamble.£600 is a lot of dosh,to end up watching the game from the hill at the side of the ground.Just need to make the best of it.CMON SCOTLAND..

See your confusion and as ever how you phrase something can have a double meaning! My mate has his own  20 points, bought for the rest of us yesterday ! Five of us travelling! Bought the other 4 yesterday and his tonight through my “friends and family list”! Like yourself my pal was sweating as he’d laid out on his flights along with the rest of our group immediately after the fixtures were announced! I’m pleasantly surprised it’s going to go down in to the teen’s of points and so far less than 50% of those entitled to buy have! I think it might go down a few points yet! Fingers crossed for you! 

6 minutes ago, macwomble said:

See your confusion and as ever how you phrase something can have a double meaning! My mate has his own  20 points, bought for the rest of us yesterday ! Five of us travelling! Bought the other 4 yesterday and his tonight through my “friends and family list”! Like yourself my pal was sweating as he’d laid out on his flights along with the rest of our group immediately after the fixtures were announced! I’m pleasantly surprised it’s going to go down in to the teen’s of points and so far less than 50% of those entitled to buy have! I think it might go down a few points yet! Fingers crossed for you! 

6 minutes ago, macwomble said:

No problem .You all deserve them.It's goung to be close for me.Pity i never got points for going to Austria,as obviuosly that was an unnoficial trip  .Got a really horrible feeling i will miss out by a point.At least by this time tomorrow i will know whether i will be in the ground,or watching from the hill overlooking the ground,with a large carry oot.

14 minutes ago, thesaint said:

No problem .You all deserve them.It's goung to be close for me.Pity i never got points for going to Austria,as obviuosly that was an unnoficial trip  .Got a really horrible feeling i will miss out by a point.At least by this time tomorrow i will know whether i will be in the ground,or watching from the hill overlooking the ground,with a large carry oot.

How many points you got!? And secondly how many £’s. Having been to the Faroes before a large carry oot ain’t coming cheap!!! Lol