Right then, how do we replace Hanley for Israel? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Right then, how do we replace Hanley for Israel?

Third Lanark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Norwich have had a horrific start to the season but from what I have seen Hanley appears to be at fault in every goal they have conceded…amongst others. But he always seems to lumbering after someone,out jumped or out of position some way. Absolute donkey.

17 hours ago, allyc said:

Obviously Norwich have had a horrific start to the season but from what I have seen Hanley appears to be at fault in every goal they have conceded…amongst others. But he always seems to lumbering after someone,out jumped or out of position some way. Absolute donkey.

He's even been at fault for goals they haven't conceded? He's even worse than I thought!

4 hours ago, todd said:

He's even been at fault for goals they haven't conceded? He's even worse than I thought!

Edited by allyc
…..

6 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

Having watched Hendry recently he could easily play in the middle of the 3 with McTominay on the right.

He played all last season in the middle of a three and then got a move to a champions league standard team. Pretty good chance he could do a job for us there.

Personally would prefer him on the right side of the three and move Mctominay into midfield with Cooper in the middle.

I reckon it is odds on that Hendry will start in the middle though if McGregor is fit.