Booked up - Page 4 - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Booked up

Squirrelhumper

On 10/19/2021 at 6:03 PM, Bristolhibby said:

Going to get the hotel to sort out a taxi. Bit more expensive but takes the hassle out of the whole process.

Likely take public transport to the airport on Saturday as it is a late flight. 

J

I downloaded the Yandex taxi app.

just saved my hotel address and airport as destinations then click on it from the airport.

price is showing as 100/120 Moldovan .

my hotel wanted 400 🤬

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stirlish said:

I downloaded the Yandex taxi app.

just saved my hotel address and airport as destinations then click on it from the airport.

price is showing as 100/120 Moldovan .

my hotel wanted 400 🤬

A fiver as opposed to £16!

Even £16 is cheap for an airport taxi!

1 hour ago, neilypiece said:

A fiver as opposed to £16!

Even £16 is cheap for an airport taxi!

Plus there’s no waiting. It will be gone midnight by the time we land and clear immigration, get money out of the cash point, etc.

I just want to get to the hotel quickly.

I have downloaded the app, as I’m happy to use the Yondex to get out to the airport on Saturday evening.

J

53 minutes ago, Easy_1967 said:

The Air Moldova flight back on the Saturday has also been put back an hour. Absolutely no idea what it all means but I dare say it's less likely to be a prelude to a cancellation unless they're cancelling both, which seems unlikely? 

Yeh at least its not been cancelled. Maybe just a standard change for this time of year.  The fact that the return one has been moved puts my mind at rest.

This however does mean 1 less hour drinking 60p pints. 

Yeah, I'm on both air moldova flights. Both put back by about an hour. Bit of a pain as I've decided to fly home from Heathrow at 6.45 which means I'll now likely miss my booked bus from Stansted to Heathrow and may need to get a taxi! I'm looking at it positively in that surely if they were cancelling it they would have did it by now 🤔