Booked up - Page 3 - Moldova v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Booked up

Squirrelhumper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jailer said:

No issues re Germany/Belgium apart from locator forms if double vaccinated.

Wizz flight from Berlin on Wednesday Nov 10 has been cancelled. Flight available from Dortmund on Nov 11 at 0830.

cheers, thanks for that info 

1 hour ago, Padre Andrew said:

Thought I heard somewhere that the Covid test on return from Moldova was being changed from PCR to lateral flow test, but now can't find info on this. Anyone know?

Definitely happening in England. 

I’ve just had COVID and I’m more worried that my vaccine record has disappeared from the app. I hope it’s because I’m in isolation and nothing more sinister as I need the proof of double vaccination to not isolate in Moldova.

J

11 hours ago, jailer said:

No issues re Germany/Belgium apart from locator forms if double vaccinated.

Wizz flight from Berlin on Wednesday Nov 10 has been cancelled. Flight available from Dortmund on Nov 11 at 0830.

Charleroi to Edi cancelled now too 🤦

4 hours ago, Padre Andrew said:

Thought I heard somewhere that the Covid test on return from Moldova was being changed from PCR to lateral flow test, but now can't find info on this. Anyone know?

Scottish Gov said last month they would follow WM and change to Antigen on Day 2. Should confirm soon.

On 10/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, jcs said:

That's shit mate, can they not stick you on the Thursday flight, that's the one me n my mate are on. 

JCS

Yeah mate that's the one we are looking to transfer onto then surprisingly for Sleazyjet change of flight is FOC so will be on the 0800 from GLA-LUT

In hindsight actually works out better as gives us an additional day they. Hoping no more changes right enough 😂🤞🤞

me and my mate are going his first ever scotland away game staying in hotel chisinau and ba flights out on thursday and back on monday.only got 12 point so not much chance of a ticket all else fails im asking the moldovan fa ticket office see if we can get two tickets for the home end

On 10/14/2021 at 8:56 PM, tattiescone69 said:

Wizzair strike again - cancelled the 2145 Luton to Chisinau on 8 November and moved us to 0835 same day . Bastroids 

You do know the games on the 12th?

It doesn’t strike me as the place to take a weeks holiday, each to their own though.

J

38 minutes ago, Ictbob said:

How's everyone getting from the Airport with such a late arrival on the wizz air flight? Taxi?

Going to get the hotel to sort out a taxi. Bit more expensive but takes the hassle out of the whole process.

Likely take public transport to the airport on Saturday as it is a late flight. 

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

2 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

You do know the games on the 12th?

It doesn’t strike me as the place to take a weeks holiday, each to their own though.

J

It’s 90 pence a pint. There’s yer answer! We’re heading out on the night of the 9th. Wine tour on the 10th, Transnistria on the 11th, game on the 12th, back home morning of the 13th. Plenty to do. 

1 hour ago, BinosWest said:

It’s 90 pence a pint. There’s yer answer! We’re heading out on the night of the 9th. Wine tour on the 10th, Transnistria on the 11th, game on the 12th, back home morning of the 13th. Plenty to do. 

Haha! Fill yer boots! I’m looking forward to the cheap beer.

J

27 minutes ago, stirlish said:

Moldova Air have cancelled the Stansted - Chisinau on Tues 9th Nov.

In an email spat at the moment as they are trying to fob me off with a voucher! 

Any advice folks?

Refuse voucher and ask a refund, if no success contact your credit card and you'll get money back.

16 hours ago, stirlish said:

cheers for that, I wondered if they could insist on voucher as it was a budget ticket.

Nope, they have cancelled on you. They have let you down on their end of the contract. Full refund.

Like has been said, if you are getting nowhere with the company, phone your Credit Card provider. 

J

5 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Nope, they have cancelled on you. They have let you down on their end of the contract. Full refund.

Like has been said, if you are getting nowhere with the company, phone your Credit Card provider. 

J

cheers, looks like the credit card company is the way to go as airline are being very evasive.

We are going out Via Vienna with Austrian, with a 25 minute transfer time for planes  That will be a hoot no doubt as my travelling pal has done his achilles in. Might ask for a wheelchair.

Back via Frankfurt with Lufthansa

3 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

We are going out Via Vienna with Austrian, with a 25 minute transfer time for planes  That will be a hoot no doubt as my travelling pal has done his achilles in. Might ask for a wheelchair.

Back via Frankfurt with Lufthansa

We had that going out to Albania, not something I’d do again. No fat in the process. They also lied and said the gates were right next to each other. They weren’t. Ended up legging it to the gate with moments to spare.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

19 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

We had that going out to Albania, not something I’d do again. No fat in the process. They also lied and said the gates were right next to each other. They weren’t. Ended up legging it to the gate with moments to spare.

J

Aye I had that too both ways to the Albanian game missing the connection which was a pain although the free two nights in Vienna and (after a fight) €500 compensation which about paid for the entire trip made up for it.