Tickets required - Scotland vs Israel - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets required - Scotland vs Israel

Joshrodgers97

I had booked up the home games versus Moldova & Denmark however, I was leaving the Israel one until I got confirmation from my little nephews... Sure you all know how that turned out since we are now apparently winning the World Cup😅 

So if anybody is no longer able to go and has 1-4 tickets, please get in touch through messages! Any section will do at this stage.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Joshrodgers97 said:

I had booked up the home games versus Moldova & Denmark however, I was leaving the Israel one until I got confirmation from my little nephews... Sure you all know how that turned out since we are now apparently winning the World Cup😅 

So if anybody is no longer able to go and has 1-4 tickets, please get in touch through messages! Any section will do at this stage.

Cheers!

Tickets are now on sale for South Stand upper. Looks like they hadn’t opened that section up last night