Denmark v Scotland - match thread - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Denmark v Scotland - match thread

vanderark14

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

The only saving grace is that they are missing a few as well. I'm only 2 cans deep, another 3 and optimism will appear 😂

Haha I've just poured a nice Carn mor, a few of these and I'll be a slavering optimist 

Looks a not too bad team considering. Decent midfield. Very dodgy central defence, but no change there. That's always one of our problems. And the usual, not much up front, unless Adams shows he's capable of much more than he has done so far. That's about as optimistic as I can get.

3 minutes ago, breeks_mctavish said:

Have to say I don’t like the look of that team. Quarter of the team are average central defenders who can’t bring the ball out. Don’t see many goals in that midfield 3. One of the front 2 hasn’t played regularly in at least 6 months. 

Please go out and prove me wrong.

Many goals???????? I can't see any goals. One would be a bonus.

13 minutes ago, breeks_mctavish said:

Have to say I don’t like the look of that team. Quarter of the team are average central defenders who can’t bring the ball out. Don’t see many goals in that midfield 3. One of the front 2 hasn’t played regularly in at least 6 months. 

Please go out and prove me wrong.

Even if we had a full squad we still wouldn't have a starting 11 which has goals in it.