Down - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 9/1/2021 at 9:31 AM, slasher said:

Genuinely thought it was deid there. A phoenix from the flames. Has RH finally been cut off? Haven't seen anything from him in ages 🤔

Ramy's been quiet since the resurrection too.  Although could just be down to Celtic losing.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Was the board down for anyone else over the last 48 hours?  I couldn't get on again and assumed it was down again (or away this time) but from looking at the match thread I can see quite a few posts over the time I couldn't get on.

There were a few issues last night after the game due to a DDos attack. Some angry Austrians perhaps? Which meant there might have been some short patches of unavailability for some users.

We've put some things in place to hopefully stop it happening again. 

11 minutes ago, gkm_vancouver said:

Still getting problems on my laptop but ok on phone. Laptop is continually showing a message saying ' Checking your browser before accessing tamb.net' but is not redirecting and is buffering constantly so not fixed yet. 

I get that sporadically but it always then directs me in.

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Was the board down for anyone else over the last 48 hours?  I couldn't get on again and assumed it was down again (or away this time) but from looking at the match thread I can see quite a few posts over the time I couldn't get on.

I had that problem as well. Could not get the board to render properly, said server error I think and it lasted a day or two. When It did work I saw people had been posting throughout the period. What was really strange is that I put the tamb.net address into one of those websites that checks if the site is down for you or everyone and each time it said it was down for everyone. Yet folk were posting... figure that one out.

19 minutes ago, gkm_vancouver said:

Still getting problems on my laptop but ok on phone. Laptop is continually showing a message saying ' Checking your browser before accessing tamb.net' but is not redirecting and is buffering constantly so not fixed yet. 

Same for me. Just hangs saying checking browser. I have to go back to the root tamb page and start again and then it happens again eventually.

Yeah I've had the "Checking your browser before accessing tamb.net" screen both times I've logged on today. Then went to click on this thread and got an error message. Same for another 2 threads I tried. Closed it and retried TAMB, then a thread and it work.

The "checking the TAMB thing was to do with DDoS Cloudfare

Cloudflare DDoS protection secures websites, applications, and entire networks while ensuring the performance of legitimate traffic is not compromised. Cloudflare's 90 Tbps network blocks an average of 87 billion threats per day, including some of the largest DDoS attacks in history.

I can now only access the TAMB on my work laptop and even then only through Microsoft Edge browser.

No access at all on phone (wifi or 4G) and ipad.

It's been like that for a few weeks now (apart from a couple of days when even the laptop couldn't connect).

I'm sure many now have no access.

We've still been getting DDoS attacked today.

We've put some things in place and upgraded the server a little tonight to hopefully sort it.

Can I ask if anyone is still having issues by the weekend to email me team@tamb.net and I can try and look into individual issues,