Pubs before Hampden - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pubs before Hampden

bluebird27

I'm travelling up from Cardiff for The Denmark game,  and was a regular in The Iron Horse, now that it's gone- Where is the best city centre pub/club, to get a similar bit of partying before the game??. I know times have changed in the last 18 months, with restrictions etc, but any info will be great. 

Same boat as you here mate! a few less miles though!!! Travelling up fae Crewe and looking for the Pre match partys.  coming up with my English missus so want her to sample to Scottish atmosphere.  I've not been up for a game in a good while, mostly due to the rip off prices they were charging.... now the games are properly priced I'll be back up for every home game again. When i used to be a regular this forums were buzzing but now its a wee bit quiet. I' sure they will come to life the week before and all the parties will be revealed! 

I do like the Train up.... normally a few nutters going mental. I remember going to watch Scotland v Brazil at the emirates! that was a Crazy journey!  ill be driving up though as im going to Perth on the Friday to see the fam. looking to get to glasgow at around mid day on the Sat for a day sesh then a curry at Mr sings of india to soak up the ale....