League cup thread - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League cup thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Draw some for last 16 today, conveniently, the bigot brothers have both been drawn at home, so can’t play in the same night. 

I wonder what games will be picked for tv 🙄

99C76689-FC07-41E8-82B0-B5187495F979.jpeg

Well it is the Premier Sports Cup now 😂 Tie of the round is Ayr vs the Arabs 👍

59 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Draw some for last 16 today, conveniently, the bigot brothers have both been drawn at home, so can’t play in the same night. 

I wonder what games will be picked for tv 🙄

99C76689-FC07-41E8-82B0-B5187495F979.jpeg

Good thread, although I would like to clarify one thing young DD. Celtic FC has no brotherhood, affiliation, or and sort of connection with the former club called Glasgow rangers. I believe we can move on now and enjoy this thread as we should. Thank you in advance.. BR 1314..🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

So I see the League Cup gets it's own thread once the group stage is over? ;)

I only thought about starting one once my team entered it. 

Any of the diddy team fans could’ve started one weeks ago…….😜

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good thread, although I would like to clarify one thing young DD. Celtic FC has no brotherhood, affiliation, or and sort of connection with the former club called Glasgow rangers. I believe we can move on now and enjoy this thread as we should. Thank you in advance.. BR 1314..🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Maybe not with the former club, but they do with the new one………….,

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/19149375.amp/

😬

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I only thought about starting one once my team entered it. 

Any of the diddy team fans could’ve started one weeks ago…….😜

Maybe not with the former club, but they do with the new one………….,

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/19149375.amp/

😬

Bollocks !! 🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

We're playing in the league next Monday!

Oh dear. Ma best mate Billy is Killie daft, and I was over at his hoose the last time theyp layed in the cup. He went 90 minute pure mental.. I was in complete shock..🤣🤣🤣. The language, it was worse than me when we play the former rangers..🤣🤣🤣. Oh he hates them....

49 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. Ma best mate Billy is Killie daft, and I was over at his hoose the last time theyp layed in the cup. He went 90 minute pure mental.. I was in complete shock..🤣🤣🤣. The language, it was worse than me when we play the former rangers..🤣🤣🤣. Oh he hates them....

Well it's live on BBC Scotland if you want to put him through it again...

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I like the draw, we will pump Hearts, as we will have all our new signings in place and that big sexy Greek bastard "Ange The Great" will have Celtic flying by then...🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Anti-clockwise?

16 hours ago, Toepoke said:

So I see the League Cup gets it's own thread once the group stage is over? ;)

We would have started one earlier but we were busy in Europe.

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Actually BBC Scotland, or Alba?

There's a bit of a debate on the Killie forum about priority in a ticket ballot with 3500 season tickets sold but the latest rumour is 5000 capacity agreed with the council so possibly a ballot for the remaining 1500 or possibly some Ayr fans? Would like them to have some of their supporters there. Always nice to have goodwill to those less fortunate than yourself. And they've been dealt a really bad football hand in life.

• 3 weeks later...

Tricky away tie v Raith for the Dons tomorrow.

Aberdeen currently going Thursday Sunday, so resting the likes of Considine and Brown at some point is going be inevitable. 

Getting the difficult balance right for a team with a smallish squad for the task of currently being in 3 competitions is going to be crucial.

Just not convinced that the likes of McGinn, Kennedy, etc. can come in and do a job (even v lower division opposition).