Scotland v Moldova - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Moldova

wanderer

18 hours ago, thesaint said:

If we can produce a good result against Denmark,the sales would shoot up. Otherwise,think a lot of people were pretty underwhelmed at the performances at the euros.Can't say i blame them.The euros was a great chance to really inject a big interest in the team.A chance that we threw away in a rather lacklustre way.

Can't disagree with that TBF

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/17/2021 at 11:37 AM, glasgow jock said:

Ticket sales very slow so far for this game, hopefully be a lot more interest as we get closer to the game ?

You sure? Had a look on in ticket availability again last night and there isn’t that much availability.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see 40-45,000 plus by the time kick-off comes round which would be the highest attendance against a Moldova type side probably since Macedonia in 2009.

wouldn’t be surprised to see it almost selling out tbh.

24 minutes ago, BraveheartGordon said:

You sure? Had a look on in ticket availability again last night and there isn’t that much availability.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see 40-45,000 plus by the time kick-off comes round which would be the highest attendance against a Moldova type side probably since Macedonia in 2009.

Pretty sure a lot of the unavailable seats haven't been put on sale yet.

3 hours ago, BraveheartGordon said:

The seating plan is misleading mate - half the seats haven't even been released yet (unfortunately)

Just went to have a look at the ticket website to try and see how things were going.  

I can’t believe that you have to register to even look at tickets and seating layout. That sort of crap puts people off and ultimately loses custom.  

You can go to any event on ticketmaster, or look at the SRU ticket platform - any common sense comparison allows you to look at seats, costs, etc., add to basket and then sign in or register at the checkout prices. These things should be accessible from a user experience perspective. Sad, but not surprising to see the SFA getting such simple things wrong. 

Edited by AlfieMoon

6 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

North stand sold out        9100

around 2/5 of the ends.   10,000

south stand lower - debs 7,000

my guess is over 25,000 sold already and I would expect 35-40k unless a great result / performance in Copenhagen then it could push 45k

If we can produce something in Denmark,Hampden should be rocking on a Saturday night.Here's hoping,it would be so sweet to be at a near full Hampden again.

I think there may be around 37000 sold already looking at the stadium plan. The East and West stands hold around 12000 each and together look like they have sold around 15000. The North Stand 9000 is sold out and the bottom tier of the South stand 13000 looks like it is nearly sold out. 

I could be wrong of course.

Note my previous screen shot.... the A blocks weren't open and we were only at G1 on the other stand. Now the A's are open and A1 almost sold out and we are round at G3 with G1 and 2 almost sold out they appear to be openening the blocks as the one next to it becomes near capacity.... at the rate these blocks are lighting up for sale then going orange/red. I should imagine we are looking at nearly a sell out and if we do good on wed then defo a sell out.... see below

image.png.557fd4e952f34af358351152c13c57c9.png

10 hours ago, ST6's-t-army said:

Note my previous screen shot.... the A blocks weren't open and we were only at G1 on the other stand. Now the A's are open and A1 almost sold out and we are round at G3 with G1 and 2 almost sold out they appear to be openening the blocks as the one next to it becomes near capacity.... at the rate these blocks are lighting up for sale then going orange/red. I should imagine we are looking at nearly a sell out and if we do good on wed then defo a sell out.... see below

image.png.557fd4e952f34af358351152c13c57c9.png

Will be nowhere near a sell out.

If we somehow win on wednesday we might get close to 45k but i'd be amazed if the south upper is even opened. 

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Will be nowhere near a sell out.

If we somehow win on wednesday we might get close to 45k but i'd be amazed if the south upper is even opened. 

Yeah i agree with the 45k TBF. But that figure is 90% my friend... which i think is rather close to a sell out... :)