Scotland v Moldova - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Moldova

wanderer

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Bought my tickets 3 hours ago,no sign of them yet.Checked spam as well.Nothing.

I have nothing either, though I made the mistake of putting my husband as the lead name so the email /tickets will go to him. I was thinking it would be physical tickets, not codes, and that it wouldn’t make a difference which of us was lead name. 

He says nothing has arrived but I am not convinced he doesn’t have them, he only knows where his inbox is so he wont have checked his spam 🙄

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I have nothing either, though I made the mistake of putting my husband as the lead name so the email /tickets will go to him. I was thinking it would be physical tickets, not codes, and that it wouldn’t make a difference which of us was lead name. 

He says nothing has arrived but I am not convinced he doesn’t have them, he only knows where his inbox is so he wont have checked his spam 🙄

I made two different orders,one from me under my number and one for my brother under his number.We share an email.After getting in touch with the supporters club,my brothers order has arrived in the email,but no sign of my order.Fired them off another email,so will see what happens tomorrow.

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Tydy, how often do you check your hubby's spam?

We need Tae know...🤔😉

On 7/29/2021 at 10:29 AM, ton1314 said:

All the tickets went on sale, pretty painless. Only issue for me is that I know have all the QR codes for everyone I bought for!

Aye, someone in our group bought all the tickets. A few hours later he messages me thru WhatsApp, outside the group chat, and I am thinking is he on the scrounge only to find my 3 tickets! 

On 7/29/2021 at 2:36 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Got my tickets for the 3 games too. 

Brilliant prices., fair play to the SFA. 

Can't wait to be back at at Hampden without restrictions, we should be aiming to sell out that Moldova game. 

Agreed :ok:

We bought a combination of adult, U16 & senior tickets. 10 tickets for £100.

On 8/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, wanderer said:

Rangers given permission for a full house against Malmo next week, so looking good for the Moldova game going forward.

So their fans break the covid rules & ransack George Square get no penalties which is unusual for them 😜 & are then rewarded with full houses 🤯

10 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

So their fans break the covid rules & ransack George Square get no penalties which is unusual for them 😜 & are then rewarded with full houses 🤯

But but but the Scottish government hates them 🤣

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get my QR codes for the three home games.Bought and paid for the three games,but for some reason they say they are having technical issues.That's two weeks now,and still nothing.The crazy thing is,my brother bought a ticket for the Denmark game using the same email address and his supporters number,and it arrived instantly.Can't help thinking they are mucking me about.Maybe would be better to phone them,instead of emailing.Starting to f..king annoy me now.

54 minutes ago, thesaint said:

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get my QR codes for the three home games.Bought and paid for the three games,but for some reason they say they are having technical issues.That's two weeks now,and still nothing.The crazy thing is,my brother bought a ticket for the Denmark game using the same email address and his supporters number,and it arrived instantly.Can't help thinking they are mucking me about.Maybe would be better to phone them,instead of emailing.Starting to f..king annoy me now.

I think it could be absolute chaos on the night trying to get into this game. For the EUROs, UEFA were in control of the whole system and there were only 12000 spaced over a couple of hours. Getting into this game could be a nightmare with the SFA running the show.

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

I emailed them after I mentioned on here that my husband hadnt received an email with our confirmation and codes. I asked them to forward it to me if possible as my husband uses his works email address which he can’t always get access and it would just be easier if I had the email. Within 2 days they had forwarded me the email , it was pretty good of them as they had to go into my husband’s profile and change his email address to mine before they could send it. We then had to change it back. I have found them to be very helpful the last couple of times I have had a problem. 
Is it possible the problem is due to you and your brother using the same email address ? I used to have my husband and I on my email address but I am certain one year when  we were renewing our membership we were told this was not possible and that is when we changed his email address to his works address. Is it possible their system is rejecting your email because it can only recognise one email address for one person ? 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I emailed them after I mentioned on here that my husband hadnt received an email with our confirmation and codes. I asked them to forward it to me if possible as my husband uses his works email address which he can’t always get access and it would just be easier if I had the email. Within 2 days they had forwarded me the email , it was pretty good of them as they had to go into my husband’s profile and change his email address to mine before they could send it. We then had to change it back. I have found them to be very helpful the last couple of times I have had a problem. 
Is it possible the problem is due to you and your brother using the same email address ? I used to have my husband and I on my email address but I am certain one year when  we were renewing our membership we were told this was not possible and that is when we changed his email address to his works address. Is it possible their system is rejecting your email because it can only recognise one email address for one person ? 

It shouldn't really be.I ordered my tickets before his,so surely if there was a problem ,then my tickets should have came,and not his.Even if that was the case,surely they would know that was the problem,and let me know.I think two weeks is plenty of time for them to do something about it.If nothing happens by monday,i will have to phone them.

12 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

how much tickets are being sold? i am guessing its not for a full house?

Don't know.Think there will be a good crowd,but if we can get any sort of result in Denmark,it should be a pretty healthy attendance.

1 minute ago, Rich NATA said:

The next 2 home matches are both on Saturday's and both are well priced...

Throw in the fact most fans haven't been to a live match in over 17 months...

I'll be stunned if these don't sell out.

so are the SFA applied for a full capacity license? or what ever they need to do with covid regulations nowadays

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

It shouldn't really be.I ordered my tickets before his,so surely if there was a problem ,then my tickets should have came,and not his.Even if that was the case,surely they would know that was the problem,and let me know.I think two weeks is plenty of time for them to do something about it.If nothing happens by monday,i will have to phone them.

Logic would suggest your tickets were distributed first. But his purchase, after your purchase, on your email address,   may have finally the cracked the SFA ‘s world renowned purchasing site. All I would say is ‘how much do you trust your brother’  and how pissed off will you be when that second cousin you canny stand is sitting in your seat next month ? 😎

I wouldn’t worry about it. You will have proof of purchase and its still a few weeks away. Give them a call on Monday, I am fairly certain it will be sorted quickly. 

On 8/7/2021 at 12:08 AM, TDYER63 said:

Logic would suggest your tickets were distributed first. But his purchase, after your purchase, on your email address,   may have finally the cracked the SFA ‘s world renowned purchasing site. All I would say is ‘how much do you trust your brother’  and how pissed off will you be when that second cousin you canny stand is sitting in your seat next month ? 😎

I wouldn’t worry about it. You will have proof of purchase and its still a few weeks away. Give them a call on Monday, I am fairly certain it will be sorted quickly. 

Thanks for your input.I will phone them next week.I just can't understand why now that they know the situation,they can't just resend the tickets.Thought all this tech stuff was supposed to make it simpler.

On 8/8/2021 at 1:11 PM, thesaint said:

Thanks for your input.I will phone them next week.I just can't understand why now that they know the situation,they can't just resend the tickets.Thought all this tech stuff was supposed to make it simpler.

Not for everything or everyone .

On 8/8/2021 at 2:00 PM, ceudmilefailte said:

Does anyone else feel the need to get the tickets  printed or am I just a bit of a technophobe? 

yes, for the above reason.