Scotland v Moldova - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Moldova

wanderer

Tickets on sale next Thursday and £15 for the east and west stands, and £20 for North and South for SSC members, and free access to the woman's internationals at Hampden.

Edited by wanderer

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very reasonable pricing given that a few weeks ago it could've cost over 100 quid more to watch Sweden v Ukraine from the same seat 😡

Will we be able to get much of a crowd there in just over a month? Seems like a dream scenario at the moment but we live in hope 🤞

26 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Very reasonable pricing given that a few weeks ago it could've cost over 100 quid more to watch Sweden v Ukraine from the same seat 😡

Will we be able to get much of a crowd there in just over a month? Seems like a dream scenario at the moment but we live in hope 🤞

All restrictions on crowds at football games to be lifted on the 18th (?) of August, or there about, so yes.

Given the crowds Rangers and Celtic are getting, even if restrictions still on place, imagine talking numbers to accommodate all SSC members at least.

1 hour ago, wanderer said:

All restrictions on crowds at football games to be lifted on the 18th (?) of August, or there about, so yes.

Given the crowds Rangers and Celtic are getting, even if restrictions still on place, imagine talking numbers to accommodate all SSC members at least.

According to e mail , there will be no fan restrictions at this match .

Although i presume Mask Wearing will be advised.

7 minutes ago, stocky said:

According to e mail , there will be no fan restrictions at this match .

Although i presume Mask Wearing will be advised.

Under current Scottish Government roadmap plans, it is expected that there will be no restrictions on capacity at football stadiums by the time of the first of these fixtures in September. Should attendance capacity be restricted then all tickets sold will be refunded and a new sale will take place in line with Scottish Government restrictions.

6 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

I took from it all games go on sale next week.

£45 for 3 matches. 

I did think I was going mad when I could see no mention of what fixtures or dates were actually going on sale. They obviously think we are mind readers. 

Edited by AlfieMoon

I cant see what games are going on sale.

I only see the Moldova game and free entry for the Womans game.

Are all three remaining mens A home games going on sale ? Moldova.Denmark and Israel?

I suppose it could make sense, because if we phukk up the next three games the demand for the last home game will be poor. 

11 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

How many could you buy for non members?

You can buy 2 tickets per member. So for the 6 members I bought for I could have 12 tickets. You just select the name twice from drop down, only applies the discount to one ticket per member.

13 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

How many could you buy for non members?

One extra per member.

I just bought 12 tickets across the three games and the total was less than I paid for one front row North Stand ticket for Czech game where the only thing I could see clearly was Schick lobbing the ball in from halfway.  And even that was cheaper than my Croatia tickets...

1 minute ago, adamntg said:

One extra per member.

I just bought 12 tickets across the three games and the total was less than I paid for one front row North Stand ticket for Czech game where the only thing I could see clearly was Schick lobbing the ball in from halfway.  And even that was cheaper than my Croatia tickets...

Pretty amazing prices, 

Three kids here so need to have a ballot to see who gets which game. 

8 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Pretty amazing prices, 

Three kids here so need to have a ballot to see who gets which game. 

Combination of these prices being great and the previous tickets being outrageous.

My boy could see Scotland v Denmark 30 times for the price of that Czech ticket.

45 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Cracking prices. Tickets sent immediately.

Well done the SFA.

Let's hope for the full house we all want. 

Aye - they got it right this time!
A full house at Hampden on a Saturday night is very different proposition to ~30K.

I remember for 2008 qualifiers they set prices low and Hampden was full every game.

21 minutes ago, Haggis_trap said:

Aye - they got it right this time!
A full house at Hampden on a Saturday night is very different proposition to ~30K.

I remember for 2008 qualifiers they set prices low and Hampden was full every game.

I do not think they were set pretty low, they were just pretty standard for the times.... it was 2014 or 2016 campaign that they really ripped the arse out of it when they almost doubled the price for all games.