Scotland supporters club - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland supporters club


jaggy thistle
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just got email from supporters club,asking me to register my interest in travelling to Denmark or Austria.Obviously that's if we are offered away tickets from either country.On the Danish covid site,Scotland is listed as a red zone ,along with parts of england like the north west and humberside.We will need to change to an orange zone if we are to be allowed tickets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, tartan davie said:

dose anyone understand the travel rules to denmark and austria over the 10 day isolasion rules

Not totally,but i think the only way we are going to get,is for the cases to fall here,and us getting at least to the orange zone.Then,those that are  double vaccinated should be able to go without having to isolate.It's never bloody ending.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, thesaint said:

Not totally,but i think the only way we are going to get,is for the cases to fall here,and us getting at least to the orange zone.Then,those that are  double vaccinated should be able to go without having to isolate.It's never bloody ending.

Or live in an Orange zone.

Like the South West of England currently is.

That said 6 weeks of unchecked COVID that could all change by KO.

Currently I can get in, but those in Scotland would Have to isolate.

J

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Or live in an Orange zone.

Like the South West of England currently is.

That said 6 weeks of unchecked COVID that could all change by KO.

Currently I can get in, but those in Scotland would Have to isolate.

J

Aye, it's heading towards 50,000 cases per day in England now. Trying to predict where we will be by September is almost impossible. Hopefully it will be be on it's way down again, but who knows?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, it's heading towards 50,000 cases per day in England now. Trying to predict where we will be by September is almost impossible. Hopefully it will be be on it's way down again, but who knows?

 

Looks like Denmark's putting the whole

of the U.K. bar Wales on their red list. So no Away trip for us.

Can’t see things improving as we unlock.

 

J

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Looks like Denmark's putting the whole

of the U.K. bar Wales on their red list. So no Away trip for us.

Can’t see things improving as we unlock.

 

J

Why should they do that?We are ahead of them in double vaccinations,so why would those who are double vaccinated not be able to travel.Exactly what is the point of being fully vaccinated if it doesn't open up a return to normality?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Why should they do that?We are ahead of them in double vaccinations,so why would those who are double vaccinated not be able to travel.Exactly what is the point of being fully vaccinated if it doesn't open up a return to normality?

Because being double vaccinated doesn't guarantee that we can't transmit the virus to them. The Danes will be making decisions to try to protect the Danish population. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Because being double vaccinated doesn't guarantee that we can't transmit the virus to them. The Danes will be making decisions to try to protect the Danish population. 

W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Was there not away fans at their games in Copenhagen at the euros?I'm sure there was.

Things change quickly though. At present they would be unlikely to want fans travelling from the uk when the case rates are at such high levels. Hopefully the numbers will be much lower by the time of the game, but nobody can predict that with any accuracy right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 5:14 PM, thesaint said:

Was there not away fans at their games in Copenhagen at the euros?I'm sure there was.

Inter EU travel is OK.

We left the EU. 
 

#brexitbonus

J

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Inter EU travel is OK.

We left the EU. 
 

#brexitbonus

J

So if we had still been in the eu,we wouldn't be regarded as a red list country.Surely there is more to it than that.It must be based on health reasons and not politics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, thesaint said:

So if we had still been in the eu,we wouldn't be regarded as a red list country.Surely there is more to it than that.It must be based on health reasons and not politics.

Pretty sure that’s the case. There’s zero leeway now. 
 

Made our bed, got to lie in it now.

J

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Pretty sure that’s the case. There’s zero leeway now. 
 

Made our bed, got to lie in it now.

J

Surely the reason to be a red zone country,is based on covid cases etc,and not on whether you are still in the eu.Would that mean even if you had high cases of covid,that as long as you are in the eu,then you would still be allowed to travel from country to country.Surely that can't be right?It just doesn't seem to make any sort of sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...