Tickets? - Denmark v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets?

glesgadan

With only 7 weeks until the game, should there not be an announcement of whether we will be able to buy tickets? 
I really don’t want to book a flight to Denmark for a couple of days if there is no chance of getting in to the game.

if we are able to get in, how quickly will the SFA get these on the website for us to buy?

Denmark tickets for home fans went on sale yesterday, and there seems to be a large section that just so happened to be the same area we sat in for the 2004 game in Copenhagen that is not for sale, so I imagine a section has been put in reserve for away fans if allowed.

Problem is, Scotland is on Denmark's "red list" at the moment, so need to wait and see what happens when it comes to travel, which will probably be the main factor rather than will we get tickets or not.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t understand the rush to sell tickets whilst Denmark is still red to Scottish travellers! It would have made more sense to wait till 2 weeks before and further clarify the position. In addition flights less likely to be cancelled as they would have to pay compensation if cancelled within 14 days! If it works out for anyone who buys brilliant, but think it’s just a couple of months too early for travel like this! Had hoped we’d make it and had a great wee trip planned with a 5 day stopover in Riga between the 2 expensive city away games! But S*** happens! The Faroes awaits!! 

2 hours ago, macwomble said:

I don’t understand the rush to sell tickets whilst Denmark is still red to Scottish travellers! It would have made more sense to wait till 2 weeks before and further clarify the position. In addition flights less likely to be cancelled as they would have to pay compensation if cancelled within 14 days! If it works out for anyone who buys brilliant, but think it’s just a couple of months too early for travel like this! Had hoped we’d make it and had a great wee trip planned with a 5 day stopover in Riga between the 2 expensive city away games! But S*** happens! The Faroes awaits!! 

My trip to the Faroes was cancelled by sports options a few weeks ago.Far too early in my opinion.Either panicked or badly advised.How are you getting there?

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

My trip to the Faroes was cancelled by sports options a few weeks ago.Far too early in my opinion.Either panicked or badly advised.How are you getting there?

Until it’s most probably cancelled Atlantic Airlines from Edinburgh! 

On 8/6/2021 at 8:31 PM, Rich NATA said:

Is it a Lateral Flow or a PCR test you need to take upon return?

The latter are pricey here.

PCR test..... that is the one which is about £80 minimum.... basically you will need to take one before travel, another one in Denmark if your return flight is more than 72 hours after your initial test, and then one 2 days after you land back in the UK.... and that is best case scenario if Denmark take us off their red list in the next few weeks.

1 hour ago, wanderer said:

PCR test..... that is the one which is about £80 minimum.... basically you will need to take one before travel, another one in Denmark if your return flight is more than 72 hours after your initial test, and then one 2 days after you land back in the UK.... and that is best case scenario if Denmark take us off their red list in the next few weeks.

https://en.coronasmitte.dk/rules-and-regulations/entry-into-denmark/legal-requirements-upon-entry    This link is quite clear about what’s required no matter what status the arrival country is at and what the rules are if you’ve been double jabbed etc!! Also my understanding is (NON NHS) lateral flow will suffice for the pre departure test from Denmark back to the UK and a (NON NHS)  PCR on or before day 2 on arrival back in to UK! My concern and main reason for not going is to fail the test prior to leaving Denmark and then having to isolate for 10 days over there! 

SSC confirmed to ATAC last night that full refunds will now be given if people are unable to make the trip due to Danish Government restrictions stopping those from traveling.

Imagine there will be a bigger uptake now (I got mine last night) that gamble has been taken out the way that could see people £47 out of pocket.

Just a case of wait and see what the Danish Government announce now (I have set the 20th of August as D-Day for final confirmation of going to this game or not, as I am due to fly to Berlin on the 30th and the 27th would just be to tight I feel).

22 hours ago, wanderer said:

Am I right in saying that if you are double jagged and if Scotland comes off the red list then you won’t need a test to leave the U.K.? (You also won’t need a valid reason to go).

J

6 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Am I right in saying that if you are double jagged and if Scotland comes off the red list then you won’t need a test to leave the U.K.? (You also won’t need a valid reason to go).

J

No, you will still need a PCR test to leave (this is more a airline requirement) and again in Denmark.... Amber only means you do not need to isolate upon arrival, and take a test only on day 2 and not day 8.....

Will the tickets that are bought and then refunded because of restrictions be put back up for sale for people that are able to travel? I'm thinking of members who stay in the EU and are not on Denmarks red list. Would be a shame for us to miss out because we don't have enough points to get a ticket, then the fans that got tickets not able to travel. 

Typical , Away fans cancelled the Denmark opens up.

Entry to Denmark - fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated UK residents or those previously infected with COVID-19 can enter Denmark for all purposes, without the need to test or self-isolate.

• Two weeks must have passed since your second dose and the vaccine must be one approved by the European Medicines Agency.
  • You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated or previously infected.

I'm a Scotsman living in Copenhagen. So will all tickets that were bought by Scotland fans, who would have travelled to Denmark, be refunded? I'm scrambling around to get a ticket for the game and the Denmark official avenues seem sold out.

On 8/16/2021 at 11:06 AM, Lawnmower said:

Typical , Away fans cancelled the Denmark opens up.

Entry to Denmark - fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated UK residents or those previously infected with COVID-19 can enter Denmark for all purposes, without the need to test or self-isolate.

• Two weeks must have passed since your second dose and the vaccine must be one approved by the European Medicines Agency.
  • You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated or previously infected.

Absolute f..king  shit.No reason at all why we shouldn't be allowed tickets.Uefa and fifa shits.It should have been down to the individual  countries on who was allowed .