Charity Bets, season 21/22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Charity Bets, season 21/22

Used to be a regular thread on here years ago, so thought I’d give it a go to try and raise some money for TASA.

I always feel confident about St Mirren before the season starts (yes I know).

So with that in mind any Tambers on here who support any of the teams out with the Old Firm, Aberdeen or Hibs who wish to have a £10 wager with me that Saints will finish above your team I’m happy to accommodate, I reckon we could get 5th this season. I’ll place a max of 10 bets.

Anyone else feel free to use the thread for TASA charity bets, surely Big Ramy and Rolling Hills will be all over this.

All for a good cause.

57 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Used to be a regular thread on here years ago, so thought I’d give it a go to try and raise some money for TASA.

I always feel confident about St Mirren before the season starts (yes I know).

So with that in mind any Tambers on here who support any of the teams out with the Old Firm, Aberdeen or Hibs who wish to have a £10 wager with me that Saints will finish above your team I’m happy to accommodate, I reckon we could get 5th this season. I’ll place a max of 10 bets.

Anyone else feel free to use the thread for TASA charity bets, surely Big Ramy and Rolling Hills will be all over this.

All for a good cause.

Motherwell for me Jim.  £10 on if that's ok?

• 10 months later...

£20 owed to TASA from me, £10 for Dundee Utd’s Jim Beem and £10 for Motherwell, courtesy of the Artist formerly known as Rolling Hills.

Gutted I never took dandydunns offer up.

I don’t do PayPal so if someone could PM bank details of TASA I’ll transfer my losses today 👍

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

£20 owed to TASA from me, £10 for Dundee Utd’s Jim Beem and £10 for Motherwell, courtesy of the Artist formerly known as Rolling Hills.

I don’t do PayPal so if someone could PM bank details of TASA I’ll transfer my losses today 👍

You’ll learn the hard way 😂😂

So no Reply’s from anyone from TASA,

I’ll Give it another 24 hours if no reply I’ll donate it to Cancer research, which is obviously close to my heart as I lost my beautiful wife to that horrible disease when she was only 39. 🥲

Edited by Jersey Jim

On 5/20/2022 at 10:09 AM, Jersey Jim said:

What were the bets on ?