Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bigfingers said:

Lewis Ferguson double. I’m sure he will be in the scotland reckoning at some point. 

Second was a cracker of a shot. Plenty of Scots playing tonight for both hibs and Aberdeen which is good to see considering the results. Would be nice to see non old firm teams do well in Europe for a change. 

On 7/20/2021 at 8:43 PM, ceudmilefailte said:

Ralston, Welsh and Dane Murray. Never heard of him.

Right back problem solved.

Keep an eye on Calvin Ramsay at aberdeen. He was very good last night at right back and he's only 17. The right back position is his to lose right now

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Keep an eye on Calvin Ramsay at aberdeen. He was very good last night at right back and he's only 17. The right back position is his to lose right now

Oh God, it's going to happen again, isn't it? We'll end up with a back 6, playing 4 full backs. Ramsay and Patterson, Tierney and Robertson! 😅

6 hours ago, Tartan blood said:

Oh God, it's going to happen again, isn't it? We'll end up with a back 6, playing 4 full backs. Ramsay and Patterson, Tierney and Robertson! 😅

Worry ye not! Patterson as no.1, SOD as a fallback fullback (!),  then Rooney as an interim while we wait for Ramsay and maybe Lewis Neilson to develop at U21 level! Two years ago we all worried that we had NO right backs.

47 minutes ago, loanhead-tartan said:

Nisbet on the scoresheet last night 

I think he'd be a good fit for Celtic. Edouard is on the verge of leaving and they badly need a finisher. Celtic had over 70 shots on goal more than Rangers but scored significantly less.

No disrespect to Hibs, but I think he'd got more of a look in for the national team if he had a prolific season with Celtic.

1 hour ago, Tartan blood said:

I think he'd be a good fit for Celtic. Edouard is on the verge of leaving and they badly need a finisher. Celtic had over 70 shots on goal more than Rangers but scored significantly less.

No disrespect to Hibs, but I think he'd got more of a look in for the national team if he had a prolific season with Celtic.

He’d definitely be a starter for Celtic , hibs will be wanting £4 million + it’s wether Celtic will stump up but you’d think they’d have learned their lesson after the mcginn saga 

36 minutes ago, loanhead-tartan said:

He’d definitely be a starter for Celtic , hibs will be wanting £4 million + it’s wether Celtic will stump up but you’d think they’d have learned their lesson after the mcginn saga 

It's unlikely Celtic would give another Scottish team that kind of money. The last time that happened was... Scott Brown? 15 years ago. They'll spend the same money on a foreign dud like Klimala and live to regret it. Steven Fletcher comes to mind as another that could have done well at Celtic when he was playing for Hibs.