• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/14/2021 at 7:03 PM, Texas Pete said:

Behave yourself. 

Supporters of other Scottish clubs have made an arse of themselves in Europe and at home in recent years. Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs immediately spring to mind. 

Not to mention the mass brawl that happened inside Celtic park at the Ireland game a few years ago that wasn’t reported in the media. 

There’s a wanker element in every group of supporters. 

What mass brawl and between who ?

19 minutes ago, Newryrep said:

What mass brawl and between who ?

Between drunken Scotland fans. Mass brawl may be a slight exaggeration but there was a fight in the stadium with around 20 people involved. I had a good view of it. 

I cannae believe folk are still on about these cnuts.. Reading a few comments, anyone who calls themselves Scottish and supports or even gives a flyin fuck about these arrogant clusterfucks needs their hied examined. I'm sorry, fuck them !!!!  Scotland Forever..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I cannae believe folk are still on about these cnuts.. Reading a few comments, anyone who calls themselves Scottish and supports or even gives a flyin fuck about these arrogant clusterfucks needs their hied examined. I'm sorry, fuck them !!!!  Scotland Forever..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

hardly as simple as that.  We have moved on since the 1800s and live globally.  Kids born in England with Scottish and English parents, would quite understand if they supported both.  The world isn’t as black and white as you make out.

14 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

hardly as simple as that.  We have moved on since the 1800s and live globally.  Kids born in England with Scottish and English parents, would quite understand if they supported both.  The world isn’t as black and white as you make out.

Malcolm, we all have our opinions, and I respect yours, although I dont agree with it. Any man who calls himself a Scotsman, and cares or supports how Engerland perform in a tournament, deserves a right swift kick in the plums.. Only speaking for masell here... Scotland Forever 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

14 hours ago, Malcolm said:

No real football supporter would entertain that crap for a second.

1 hour ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Like Stuart McCall ?

Stuart McCall was a player,not a supporter.Big difference.I'm talking about supporters not putting up with that crap.Unfortunately,there is usually a big difference between how players and fans see the game.Just the way it is.

29 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Stuart McCall was a player,not a supporter.Big difference.I'm talking about supporters not putting up with that crap.Unfortunately,there is usually a big difference between how players and fans see the game.Just the way it is.

He s a supporter who played

he grew up next to elland road watching leeds 

1 hour ago, darkbluegas said:

Was wondering if anyone has heard from “Nobby”, hopefully he’s not still tangled up in temporary crash barriers and turnstiles

He'll be back in about 500 days time. When England beat somebody like Panama in their first WC game.

9 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

He'll be back in about 500 days time. When England beat somebody like Panama in their first WC game.

England would be a certainty to beat Panama; wish we could say the same about us. Time for us to stop obsessing about England and apply all our focus and attention on beating ISRAEL!

12 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

He s a supporter who played

he grew up next to elland road watching leeds 

When football becomes their career,by virtue of necessity it changes their outlook on the game,and they stop being supporters as such.Plenty of examples,Kenny Dalglish was a huge Rangers fan who became a legend at Celtic.When  their  career is invoved,that's just the way it is.

37 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Lucky old you.

i just dont believe the myths that circulate on this board, it’s not my experience.  In the same way as those people that don’t support independence can’t be scotland supporters. Utter tosh. 

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

i just dont believe the myths that circulate on this board, it’s not my experience.  In the same way as those people that don’t support independence can’t be scotland supporters. Utter tosh. 

Sorry,must have misunderstood you.I thought when you said you knew quite a few people who supported both Scotland and england,that you mean't you knew  quite a few people who supported both Scotland and england,and how lucky you must feel.