England

GaryWood34

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A pretty even game ahead. The Danes have top players from good leagues. Just looking at the club sides they represent:

Leicester City, Southampton, AC Milan, Chelsea, Atalanta, Udinese, Borussia Dortmund, Spurs, Barcelona, Newcastle, Sampdoria. Good quality on the bench too. Mouthwatering. Hope we get to enjoy it as much as the game last night. Oh, and come on Denmark! 🇩🇰 😂

On 7/5/2021 at 7:48 PM, thesaint said:

100% correct.It's time for the real football supporters to reclaim our game.Those that don't understand rivalry in football ,quite frankly shouldn't be anywhere near it.Cmon SCOTLAND..f..k off england.This is our game,don't let them steal it.

I think it's time we grew up as a nation, and took a more mature view on supporting our former enemy.

We can't hold grudges forever based on a history of battles and war.

After all, the Viking invasion of Scotland took place hundreds of years ago. Mon Denmark!

14 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

I think it's time we grew up as a nation, and took a more mature view on supporting our former enemy.

After all, the Viking invasion of Scotland took place hundreds of years ago. Mon Denmark!

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

:lol: :ok:

49 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

You defo on the wind up mate.  You have to be....🤣

10 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Or a Kane or Grealish dive, they’ve got numerous potential conmen🤬

It seems to be their main strategy, to 'win' fouls, or dive, openly cheered on by the commentators.

If they should get beaten at it by Italy, they'll deserve no sympathy.