GaryWood34

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Just eh…. Just wondering how you guys that don’t mind England and don’t mind if they win are enjoying the Jermaine Jenas insight thus far? 

oh and then the Linekar adjective festival in studio…. 

Still lapping it up?

Give me strength! 

Jenas is a f..king arrogant tosser.Nuff said.

For most of that first half Ukraine have been as tepid as I feared they'd be. Barely laid a glove on England. Another England goal and it's game over.

Hard to believe a team whose defence includes Harry Maguire and John Stones hasn't conceded so far!

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Agree mate. I have good mates that are english, I dont hate them all, just aboot 98% of them.. They are pure arrogant and think their shite dissnae stink, fuck off. I am a very proud and passionate Scotsman, and am well educated in the history of my country and what they bastards did to us, I will never forget. Even my wee Mum tells me to let it go, but I cannot. I would gladly give my life for Scotland in a heartbeat, and respecting those bastards is something that will never happen with me.. Its my right, and I will change for no man.... Scotland Forever  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Grow up. They are just people the same as us. There is a distinction between a daft football team and an entire nation.

I actually enjoy England's rich cultural history and prefer reading books by English authors rather than Scottish ones. Although I do draw the line at supporting them at football.

Also, what did "they bastards do to us" ? The great majority of Scotland's social and political evils down the centuries have nine times out of ten being the fault of Scots inflicted upon other Scots. We are not an exceptional people and have plenty of innocent people's blood from across the globe on our hands.

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

yep, Stirling dived against us and was a tosser for doing it, but what I witnessed from Italy last night was on a different level.  Writhing around on the ground like a bunch of fairies as a team.  I would have added another full 5 minutes on if I was the ref.

Homophobic much ?

6 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Jenas is a f..king arrogant tosser.Nuff said.

Don’t think I’ve ever despised a pundit or commentator as much…. Him and Mowbray w*nking each other off every time England make a forward pass!

The Ukraine “in awe of what’s in front of them” comment from Jenas was the height of bawbaggery!

16 minutes ago, scotlad said:

For most of that first half Ukraine have been as tepid as I feared they'd be. Barely laid a glove on England. Another England goal and it's game over.

Hard to believe a team whose defence includes Harry Maguire and John Stones hasn't conceded so far!

Feared the worst after watching Ukraine in previous games.How they made it out of the group stages is beyond belief.Sort of reminds me a bit of the world cup,when england played against a lot of poor teams,and the first decent team they played they lost to.Hopefully,same thing can happen if they play Italy.

4 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Feared the worst after watching Ukraine in previous games.How they made it out of the group stages is beyond belief.Sort of reminds me a bit of the world cup,when england played against a lot of poor teams,and the first decent team they played they lost to.Hopefully,same thing can happen if they play Italy.

Better still...... Denmark

16 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Grow up. They are just people the same as us. There is a distinction between a daft football team and an entire nation.

I actually enjoy England's rich cultural history and prefer reading books by English authors rather than Scottish ones. Although I do draw the line at supporting them at football.

Also, what did "they bastards do to us" ? The great majority of Scotland's social and political evils down the centuries have nine times out of ten being the fault of Scots inflicted upon other Scots. We are not an exceptional people and have plenty of innocent people's blood from across the globe on our hands.

Homophobic much ?

Some chicken this guy.

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

More of a tit me thinks.

Have you ever actually stopped to consider that the whole kilts, bagpipes, bonnets, clansmen in the misty glens was all actually a Victorian invention by unionists and not a true representation of Scotland's past, present or future ?

I want their football team to lose but I still love English's rich cultural heritage. I don't see why that makes me any less a Scot than you.

34 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Homophobic much ?

Thank fuck true Scots are not anything like you.. What a disgraceful post....

28 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Ukraine have just laid down in front of them - how the hell did they bwat Sweden?

They got lucky with Danielsson being sent off for Sweden. They were second best for most of that game.  The Swedes would have been tougher opponents for England tonight.

28 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Hopefully it happens after they play Denmark!

But yeah, Ukraine are this tournament's Sweden - lucky to get as far as they did in the tournament and knew it.

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thank fuck true Scots are not anything like you.. What a disgraceful post....

What was wrong with it then ?

And just what exactly is "a true Scot" ? I have no idea what on earth "a true Scot" is.