Fan zone - General Euro 2020 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fan zone

dezmondo

On 6/24/2021 at 6:07 PM, dezmondo said:

Has anyone been to the family area in the fan zone? Have tickets with the kids on Saturday evening but don't know if it looks up to much or worth going now. 

Cheers 

I've been to the fan zone and walked past the family area. I think it looks great, there are a couple of small pitches there where the kids have an organised kick about, the big screen is a little smaller than the other screens there but it still looked good, there were no tables so I'd say a waterproof picnic blanket is essential. 

There were only a couple of food stalls so taking some food might be an idea too. It's an alcohol free area too.

I've got tickets for one of the semi-finals and I'll definitely be going.  

I was back down the fan park today for 'The Boogie Unicorn'. Believe it or not, it was much better than when a match is on. Since Scotland were put out the games have been empty (according to the volunteers on-site) - it's SO annoying that people aren't returning tickets to the Fan Zone that they aren't using. So many kids are missing out on a great day out at this amazing place.