Beer goggle pin up - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Aye, well you are a pretty funny guy which confirms the bit about women liking humour. And unlike good looks you don’t normally lose your humour as you get older. Unless you are married to me, Mr Tidy used to be VERY funny but I have managed to suck the life out of him 😕 

:lol:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Has anyone said TYDER63 yet?

Funny you should say that. NAW !

I am absolutely certain that the other 83245 board members who havent responded are just too shy to tell me. However, unless they look like John Thaw or David Mitchell I am just no interested.

What about you Killie , who is your unlikely pin up? Mary Berry ? Paul Hollywood ? 

Edited by TDYER63

9 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Am I the only one thinking that people on this thread have got a strange definition of "beer goggles"? :unsure:

I was thinking that myself. Helen Baxendale is a babe. ( it is Helen Baxendale isnt it ?) Redz must be a hunk. 

🤔 Think  I need to set my standards a bit higher. 

So what about Orraloon? I would say you were maybe an Anne Robinson kinda guy ? Am I close ? 

11 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Aye, that would have been in the days when folk had a bit of fun on here, there’s very little of it these days. 
  I have never heard of Esther Hall though I do recognise her face. She is very pretty. 
‘Beer goggle pin up’ was the name of the competition that I heard about but ‘ unlikely pin ups ‘ would probably be a kinder title. It was all a bit tongue in cheek. Its good to know folk are not just attracted to the stereotypical glamour celebs and everyone has different tastes. 

C’mon, get your pin ups out ! I doubt your wives and partners will be too bothered if they discover your unlikely pin up is Angela Merkel. 
And for those of you shaking your heads at such a childish thread, just think of it as a psychology lesson 😁

She starred in bt adverts and at the time bt sponsored Hampden or the SFA or something so her face used to appear on the big screen.

As for the tamb, it used to be great, not that I don't think it is now, I've just not been on long enough recently to compare, one thing I have noticed is how quiet it is.

On my birthday too.....

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Funny you should say that. NAW !

I am absolutely certain that the other 83245 board members who havent responded are just too shy to tell me. However, unless they look like John Thaw or David Mitchell I am just no interested.

What about you Killie , who is your unlikely pin up? Mary Berry ? Paul Hollywood ? 

I'm a cook, not a baker...

13 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Am I the only one thinking that people on this thread have got a strange definition of "beer goggles"? :unsure:

No, they simply need to learn how to read the thread title correctly 🙄😂

13 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I was thinking that myself. Helen Baxendale is a babe. ( it is Helen Baxendale isnt it ?) Redz must be a hunk. 

See above - I read 'pin up' and ignored 'beer goggle' 🙄

It is indeed - What a honey!

I'll pm you a selfie 😂😂😂

13 hours ago, chaff said:

She starred in bt adverts and at the time bt sponsored Hampden or the SFA or something so her face used to appear on the big screen.

As for the tamb, it used to be great, not that I don't think it is now, I've just not been on long enough recently to compare, one thing I have noticed is how quiet it is.

On my birthday too.....

Belated Happy Birthday Chaff !! A second birthday in lockdown what a bummer.

Here’s another pic of Esther to cheer you up. 

EC752D8E-DDF0-4D32-B032-4A8A41541DFF.jpeg.fe0be59717ff088951577f04f0dba5b2.jpeg

12 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I'm a cook, not a baker...

Och , this is a thread about beer goggle pin ups, dont expect any facts. If you want specifics get over to the Coronavirus thread.

That said, Mary was a cook long before she was a baker. My gran bought me one of her books when I moved out the house. 
Anyway, stop deflecting , who is your pin up? As a teacher I think you may be attracted to a thinking woman. Being a thinking woman myself, I am thinking it may be Jenny Ryan from The Chase. 

342136C6-B390-40C3-8941-25DCDA0739DB.jpeg.298fd251b9208f6e6c6281b3123942cf.jpeg

Still havent heard from Orraloon. Think I might have hit a nerve with Anne Robinson 🤔

1 hour ago, Redz said:

No, they simply need to learn how to read the thread title correctly 🙄😂

See above - I read 'pin up' and ignored 'beer goggle' 🙄

It is indeed - What a honey!

I'll pm you a selfie 😂😂😂

Dont worry, you are clearly not the only bind person on here . Must be down to oggling too many pin ups…..

Still waiting for that selfie. Be Quick !  Mr Tidy is away to the shops for his paper 😁

12 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

As Mrs Grim will tell you mine is (honorary) Prof. Alice Roberts.   I was going to say, due to me slaverin' when she handles some old bone, but I'd better no' bother :blush:

Another blind poster. Alice Roberts is an attractive woman. Though I suppose she does not fall into the typical pin up category. 

I have a feeling this thread might get closed down soon if we dont get some diversity 🏳️‍🌈

15 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Is that you agreeing that Scott Severin is hot! 🤔👍

On 6/25/2021 at 10:29 AM, slasher said:

OK I'll play. 

Sober, Penelope Cruz all day long. Kim Tate off Emmerdale is a 10 pinter, throw in a few shots and I give you Judith Ralston off bbc Scotland weather 🤣 You just know by looking at the two of the they wid be durrty 😂

Great news Slasher. Just had STV on the phone. They want to do a dramatisation of your book, Steelmen. Sadly, Penelope Cruz is unavailable, however Kim Tate has agreed to play the part of the burd who has the affair with her husband’s colleague.

I tried to get you the part of the colleague , so long as you didnt speak, but that is still out with equity guidelines due to the size of the part.  I have however secured you a cameo role as a canteen worker. I am sure your bacon butties will find a way to her heart 😍 

48 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I have absolutely no idea who she is Bonzo, is she a musician? 

Polly Styrene lead singer with Xrayspecs, there's a cracking documentry about her on  sky just now called I am Cliche. 

45 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Another blind poster. Alice Roberts is an attractive woman. Though I suppose she does not fall into the typical pin up category.

Exactly, but I am struggling to think of someone I find especially attractive after a skinful.   Lassies I used to work with certainly, but absolutely nothing happened on that Xmas night out.   Nothing!   😄