Your team versus Denmark in WC qualifier - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Your team versus Denmark in WC qualifier

er yir macaroon

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Mickey The Brave said:

I still don’t really know what type of player he is, as he’s played so little football!

I assumed he was more of a defensive midfielder, but I could be wrong.

You must have seen him play though, Dohadeer? He’s played a fair few games for Chelsea. 

3 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

You must have seen him play though, Dohadeer? He’s played a fair few games for Chelsea. 

Put the cunt on ignore. At least stop quoting him so the rest of us don't have to see his pish. If folk would just ignore him he would get bored or just end up speaking to himself. 

9 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I’ve seen the Liverpool game where there was all the initial hype about him and then the England game (where there was also all the hype about him!)

I’ve not seen any other matches he’s played. Every time I check for him in the Chelsea line-up, he’s doing well to make the bench, as they have so many options in midfield, and such a strong/large squad in general.

27 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Put the cunt on ignore. At least stop quoting him so the rest of us don't have to see his pish. If folk would just ignore him he would get bored or just end up speaking to himself. 

He’s not Chripper. You’ll notice he denies being Chripper/TDK/Taylor but doesn’t deny being Dohadeer. He’s harmless. 

43 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

He’s not Chripper. You’ll notice he denies being Chripper/TDK/Taylor but doesn’t deny being Dohadeer. He’s harmless. 

I didn’t realise I had to deny every single username of this infamous banned poster?!

I thought you said they were all the same person anyway?

1 hour ago, Mickey The Brave said:

I didn’t realise I had to deny every single username of this infamous banned poster?!

I thought you said they were all the same person anyway?

You don’t need to do anything but at least have the decency to admit to who you are. Either that or go away. 

3 hours ago, Mickey The Brave said:

Yeah, granted Austria and Denmark aren’t the trickiest teams we could have been drawn against in their respective pots, but they’re both a good bit above us in terms of standard, and will both take some beating. Austria are more than one whole pot above us, in terms of ranking when the draw was made, and that’s a difficult gap to bridge.

I thought it was quite an even game at Hampden, both teams could've won that night. Mind you just had a look at the Austria team that night and Sabitzer was unused sub and Aranutovic wasn't involved so along with the big targetman who scored twice they're going to be much better in final third for return game especially if Alaba is pushed more forward (basically their Tierney).

3 minutes ago, Mickey The Brave said:

What do you want? My full name and address?

Nope. Just answer these questions truthfully if you have the balls:

1) Are you Chripper/TDK/Taylor?

2) Are you Dohadeer?

If the answer to both of these questions is no then carry on.

If you don’t answer these truthfully or if you don’t answer them at all then feel free to feck off. 

10 minutes ago, Kiltedsteamer147 said:

Nope. Just answer these questions truthfully if you have the balls:

1) Are you Chripper/TDK/Taylor?

2) Are you Dohadeer?

If the answer to both of these questions is no then carry on.

If you don’t answer these truthfully or if you don’t answer them at all then feel free to feck off. 

Surely even if I say no, you’ll accuse me of lying, as you seem to have already made your mind up?

3 minutes ago, Mickey The Brave said:

Surely even if I say no, you’ll accuse me of lying, as you seem to have already made your mind up?

No, I’ll take your word for it. I normally take people at their word but in all honesty it’s not really for me. Most people on here think you are Chripper and some people think you are dohadeer. Personally I think you are both but I am willing to believe you. 

Just now, Kiltedsteamer147 said:

No, I’ll take your word for it. I normally take people at their word but in all honesty it’s not really for me. Most people on here think you are Chripper and some people think you are dohadeer. Personally I think you are both but I am willing to believe you. 

I’m not Chripper or TDK or Taylor, I’ve never heard of those people. I don’t want to say anything that incriminates me, if multiple accounts aren’t allowed.

16 minutes ago, Mickey The Brave said:

I’m not Chripper or TDK or Taylor, I’ve never heard of those people. I don’t want to say anything that incriminates me, if multiple accounts aren’t allowed.

Gotcha. There’s nothing wrong with having a new account if you can’t get into your old one btw. I think it’s only against the rules if you have multiple active accounts. 

1 minute ago, Kiltedsteamer147 said:

Gotcha. There’s nothing wrong with having a new account if you can’t get into your old one btw. I think it’s only against the rules if you have multiple active accounts. 

What about if someone was banned? How does this banned poster that people keep referring to keep coming back? Is that not against the rules?

24 minutes ago, Mickey The Brave said:

What about if someone was banned? How does this banned poster that people keep referring to keep coming back? Is that not against the rules?

I see what you mean. If Dohadeer was banned then he’ll probably get banned again if he acts like a tit again. 

7 hours ago, Kiltedsteamer147 said:

There's absolutely no doubt he is Taylor1996/TDK/Chripper. The mask will slip soon enough.

Austria Denmark will serve us up

'genius ' apparently tactical switch from Danish coach realising bale ramsey were getting space in midfield so took one out of back three into midfield to close it down 15 mins into game 

stevie just left it for 90 mins....

47 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

So, anyway, Denmark looked awesome v Wales and Austria stretched Italy like we couldn't've.

Everyone still dead confident?

No not in the slightest and I am still not overly confident fans from the uk will be welcome in these places.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

There's absolutely no doubt he is Taylor1996/TDK/Chripper. The mask will slip soon enough.

That isn’t me. There’s no mask to slip. I’m not sure what heinous crimes this poster who was banned multiple times committed, and why I’ve been compared to them within a couple of days, but that’s not me.

Not sure what I can do to prove that, or convince you, but I’m open to suggestions.