Scotland V Croatia Match Thread - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Croatia Match Thread

Caledonian Craig

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

No we aren't, they are wc finalists, if we were out of our depth it wouldnt be 1-1. They are going to have periods of dominance. This place goes from one extreme to the other. 

Hence why I said we’re out of our depth. It was 1-1, but they’re so much better and more intelligent than us. 

Armstrong made no attempt to close Modric down. Very poor 

Dykes and Armstrong should've been hooked on 55 minutes, I like Clarke but don't get the game management side of him on occasions.

He couldn't stop subbing key players when 1 up in Belgrade!

Only 20 minutes left now so asking a lot of any sub to get up to speed of game quickly enough.

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hence why I said we’re out of our depth. It was 1-1, but they’re so much better and more intelligent than us. 

They are wc finalists, what did you expect, if we were out of our depth they would be winning 3-0. Before this game I expected Croatia to dominate the game as they are the better side. This place is mental at times, either were world champions or totally out of our depth. 

1 minute ago, gkm_vancouver said:

Is Clarke having a mental blockage, why can't he change things? Two goals in 22 minutes - at last Fraser but probably too late now....🤬

Appreciate Clarke has very little talent to pick from but at least try and play the better players. Armstrong is not one of them.