Graeme Souness - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Graeme Souness

Taylor1996

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Correct Tdyer63 earlier in the thread I saw he started his nonsense I didn’t engage with him a total tube 

I never started anything about a club side on here and other posters condemed it as well.  This was a Scotland v England thread but a couple of posters (nowhere to be see now btw) chose to mention Rangers.  Not me.  So check facts before posting please.

3 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Yes 30 arrests. Were their not also England fans out and about too. Lets not tarnish Tartan Army without knowing who these fans were supporting eh?

13 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

As much as the Scotland players outshone their England counterparts, Souness was in amazing form.

He obliterated Ian Wright, etc, for the whole of the segment after the final whistle.

Graeme Souness delivers brutal England verdict as he delights Tartan Army with 'football ain't coming home' line

Souness was brilliant, he just wouldn't let Ian Wright get away with saying it was all about England being poor on the night.

Gave a great glowing endorsement of us and how we played.

3 minutes ago, Scarlett Scot said:

Souness was brilliant, he just wouldn't let Ian Wright get away with saying it was all about England being poor on the night.

That’s the best form I’ve seen souness in a long time he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat gave Wright a real doing verbally 

23 minutes ago, Scarlett Scot said:

You can tell that he was just talking to Ian  Wright and Mark Pougatch, he was also sticking it to every English person who was watching.

When he said "England need a Billy Gilmour", that was the knock out blow.

14 hours ago, JECK said:

Fk that stupid tash washed up cu*t. I’d knock seven shades out of that part time Edinburgh prick if he even is that.Cu*t.

Think you have embarassed yourself kid.  Everyone else on this thread thinks of Souness as a great player and Captain of Scotland.  He was brilliant last night in sticking it up to the English pundits.  Like Morris and Mindy, climb out from under your shawl.  Bigotry is not good.

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Ignore him Craig. Instead of joining in the celebration of this brilliant result, he chooses to scour the board trying to shoehorn in his Rangers agenda .
If he is a genuine Scotland fan I will eat my see you Jimmy hat. 

Scour the Board?  Really?  It was the first thing I saw when I woke up and was really disappointed.  Never scoured the Board in my life.  Take it you agreed with the Rangers comments then from Minndy?  Well I didn't and commented on it.  Is that ok?  This is the TA section and no place for anti-Rangers stuff.

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

Despite my user name I'm a Rangers fan and I always hated Souness when he left Rangers for suggesting that Liverpool was a bigger club (definitely not true at the time). However, after last night I love him again!

I don't believe they are a bigger club.  But they play in a bigger league.  If Gerrard succeeds again this year and impresses in Europe I wouldn't be surprised if he did a Brendan Rogers and move south.  I wouldn't blame him.  His ultimate goal is the gig at Liverpool.  Souness Captained Liverpool to European Cup Finals.  So in terms of trophies at that level then he was correct imo.  Should we not be celebrating Scotland still with a chance of qualifying rather than a couple of folk bringing up Rangers again?  Scotland Forever.  And long live Souness.

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't believe they are a bigger club.  But they play in a bigger league.  If Gerrard succeeds again this year and impresses in Europe I wouldn't be surprised if he did a Brendan Rogers and move south.  I wouldn't blame him.  His ultimate goal is the gig at Liverpool.  Souness Captained Liverpool to European Cup Finals.  So in terms of trophies at that level then he was correct imo.  Should we not be celebrating Scotland still with a chance of qualifying rather than a couple of folk bringing up Rangers again?  Scotland Forever.  And long live Souness.

Of course.

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Ignore him Craig. Instead of joining in the celebration of this brilliant result, he chooses to scour the board trying to shoehorn in his Rangers agenda .
If he is a genuine Scotland fan I will eat my see you Jimmy hat. 

Just check the history of the Armadale Sons of Wallace kid.  You will see who started it and went to almost 200 members.  I will gladly buy you a Jimmy hat.

13123238_1017256321644772_5940359574646924990_o.jpg

55 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Scour the Board?  Really?  It was the first thing I saw when I woke up and was really disappointed.  Never scoured the Board in my life.  Take it you agreed with the Rangers comments then from Minndy?  Well I didn't and commented on it.  Is that ok?  This is the TA section and no place for anti-Rangers stuff.

What on earth are you talking about. What comments and who is Minndy?
I was talking about the fact this is a thread about Graeme Souness and you launched into a ramble about fan’s behaviour for no reason whatsoever . You are as much a Scotland fan as I am an English fan. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

What on earth are you talking about. What comments and who is Minndy?
I was talking about the fact this is a thread about Graeme Souness and you launched into a ramble about fan’s behaviour for no reason whatsoever . You are as much a Scotland fan as I am an English fan. 

Ok. I will answer that.  A poster came on this morning slating Souness for being a crap player, captain of Scotland and pundit.  Is that not correct?  Am I not allowed to answer that when I disagree?  After a great performance by Scotland two people felt the need for that.  I will stick up for every Scottish player, past and present.  Tell me the truth.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok. I will answer that.  A poster came on this morning slating Souness for being a crap player, captain of Scotland and pundit.  Is that not correct?  Am I not allowed to answer that when I disagree?  After a great performance by Scotland two people felt the need for that.  I will stick up for every Scottish player, past and present.  Tell me the truth.

I have no problem whatsoever with you disagreeing with another poster about Souness, but that was absolutely nothing to do with my post. But keep deflecting if it makes you feel better. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

I have no problem whatsoever with you disagreeing with another poster about Souness, but that was absolutely nothing to do with my post. But keep deflecting if it makes you feel better. 

Not deflecting at all.  Just answering.  Everyone else on the thread thought Souness was great last night.  I make one comment and get a load of crap on here as I thought he was correct.  Do me a favour and have a look at what he said about Souness please. He was a crap player and pundit etc etc etc.  I disagreed.  But you obviously agree with him for whatever reasons.  Have a great night.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This should have been a good thread.

Why should it?  The Scotland thread should have been more important.  Instead, someone with an agenda comes on and brings up Souness.  90% of the people on here  stand by Souness and what he said.  But the wee element just are bigoted against him.  Imagine any Scotland supporter not standing up for a Souness or Dalglish.  Anyway, I am going out to have a nice night.  Saddened by the bigotry I seen today on here but hey ho.  You cannot change some peoples minds.  Cannytakeit.com is where you will find them.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why should it?  The Scotland thread should have been more important.  Instead, someone with an agenda comes on and brings up Souness.  90% of the people on here  stand by Souness and what he said.  But the wee element just are bigoted against him.  Imagine any Scotland supporter not standing up for a Souness or Dalglish.  Anyway, I am going out to have a nice night.  Saddened by the bigotry I seen today on here but hey ho.  You cannot change some peoples minds.  Cannytakeit.com is where you will find them.

Grow up ye bloody child.