Taylor1996

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, JECK said:

You better believe it. Wouldn’t last the pace in the modern game. Overrated footballer, sh*te pundit.  British queen lov

would walk in to the best ever Scotland team and probably captain it.  A winner.

54 minutes ago, Arbroath1320 said:

Jock Stein picked Souness as his captain. So now Jock Stein knows nothing?

What is the point of arguing with a clear bigot?  Stein, Liverpool and Rangers he is a hero and was a fantastic player and Captain.  Good pundit as well as he has played at the highest level and can talk from experience.  I like listening to all the ex players, whether I agree with them or not.  But please don't upset Jeck and tell him Jock Stein knew nothing about football.  Jeck won't get that.

30 arrests in London.  No mention of that on here.  Unless it was Rangers fans in George Square mind you.  The hypocrisy on here at times is unbelievable.  Been to countless Scotland trips in the past and the wee fannies spoil it for the majority.  Kicking balls about so it can hit a local or a Scotsman on the back of the head.  But naw, if Rangers fans do it then the big bad Rangers.  The bigotry on here from a couple of posters has spoiled my enjoyment of the game last night.  But hey ho, I am so glad that there are no Rangers bigots on the TAMB.  But a couple on here have shown their colours which I am truly disappointed in as a Scotland fan.  Right rant over.  Away for breakfast with my latest.

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

30 arrests in London.  No mention of that on here.  Unless it was Rangers fans in George Square mind you.  The hypocrisy on here at times is unbelievable.  Been to countless Scotland trips in the past and the wee fannies spoil it for the majority.  Kicking balls about so it can hit a local or a Scotsman on the back of the head.  But naw, if Rangers fans do it then the big bad Rangers.  The bigotry on here from a couple of posters has spoiled my enjoyment of the game last night.  But hey ho, I am so glad that there are no Rangers bigots on the TAMB.  But a couple on here have shown their colours which I am truly disappointed in as a Scotland fan.  Right rant over.  Away for breakfast with my latest.

Yes 30 arrests. Were their not also England fans out and about too. Lets not tarnish Tartan Army without knowing who these fans were supporting eh?

1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Yes 30 arrests. Were their not also England fans out and about too. Lets not tarnish Tartan Army without knowing who these fans were supporting eh?

Not tarnishing the TA.  They are my blood.  But you get wee erseholes in every support.  I know the Rangers support of wee erseholes that marched to George Square (against the pleadings of the club) were erseholes.  But some on here could not wait to jump on to the bandwagon.  Don't deny that Craig.  Anyway, lets look forward to Tuesday and posters on here will stop mentioning Rangers on  TA thread.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not tarnishing the TA.  They are my blood.  But you get wee erseholes in every support.  I know the Rangers support of wee erseholes that marched to George Square (against the pleadings of the club) were erseholes.  But some on here could not wait to jump on to the bandwagon.  Don't deny that Craig.  Anyway, lets look forward to Tuesday and posters on here will stop mentioning Rangers on  TA thread.

Well you should reword your previous post as that came across that the 30 arrests were all Scotland fans. Lets leave the Rangers/Celtic trash elsewhere - preferably off the TAMB.

2 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Well you should reword your previous post as that came across that the 30 arrests were all Scotland fans. Lets leave the Rangers/Celtic trash elsewhere - preferably off the TAMB.

That is what is being reported Craig.  And it wasn't me that started the club crap on the TA section.  Look to others for that.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That is what is being reported Craig.  And it wasn't me that started the club crap on the TA section.  Look to others for that.

No it is not what I have heard. BBC Breakfast Time and Sky Sports say 30 supporters arrested but they did not say who they were supporting but since all the talk on news was about Tartan Army it is being construed as all Scotland fans - unfairly. 

14 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

No it is not what I have heard. BBC Breakfast Time and Sky Sports say 30 supporters arrested but they did not say who they were supporting but since all the talk on news was about Tartan Army it is being construed as all Scotland fans - unfairly. 

Ok, we will see.  But as to it was me bringing up Rangers???

22 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Eh? All I said was lets leave the Rangers/Celtic trash elsewhere. You did refer to it in your post here but in no way in my post say you started it all. 

Ignore him Craig. Instead of joining in the celebration of this brilliant result, he chooses to scour the board trying to shoehorn in his Rangers agenda .
If he is a genuine Scotland fan I will eat my see you Jimmy hat. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Ignore him Craig. Instead of joining in the celebration of this brilliant result, he chooses to scour the board trying to shoehorn in his Rangers agenda .

Correct Tdyer63 earlier in the thread I saw he started his nonsense I didn’t engage with him a total tube 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Correct