Scotland vs England: Match thread - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland vs England: Match thread

Taylor1996

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Your post made we watch that again on YouTube. We were actually really unlucky, goalkeeper apart. That game probably finished a few international careers, especially Stewart Kennedy's 😡

Ooft, who would watch that? :ph34r:

...Ok, I just did.

Is it just me or don't the players look really old?

Today's look like youngsters in comparison.

Is it just the hairstyles or maybe they are actually older?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Instant coffee said:

Apparently subs bench has been leaked at Wembley 

Screenshot_20210618_170213_com.facebook.katana.jpg

If that is legitimate the it suggests the team is this:-

Marshall

McTominay         Hanley                 Tierney

Forrest                                                                                                                         Robertson

Armstrong         McGregor         McGinn

Fraser

Adams

That would suggest nowhere on the bench for Nisbet or Patterson though. Unless Patterson is playing as is Nisbet but that would suggest that Forrest and Fraser were not on the bench which I can't see happening.

7 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Marshall

Forrest                                                                                                                         Robertson

Fraser

Adams

That would suggest nowhere on the bench for Nisbet or Patterson though. Unless Patterson is playing as is Nisbet but that would suggest that Forrest and Fraser were not on the bench which I can't see happening.

Well, if nothing else, that formation will stump the English. ;)

13 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Marshall

Fraser

Adams

Swap McGregor or Armstrong with Gilmour and I’d be happy with that.

What do we want from this Croatia-Czech game? I can’t decide.

3 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Croatia losing is probably best

Definitely and quite a big loss would do me. The press back home slated them after the England game and they'll go berserk over this. It will leave their confidence shot. Okay you could argue the same for us but they came here with big expectations - much more than us.

I honestly don't think the Croatia v Czech game has any bearing, other than the mental attitude of Croatia but no team wants to play 3 and lose 3. Unless we get two wins which would be unlikely thats the only scenario I see really mattering so let the Czechs have 2nd place and take of our business for 3rd. 

1 minute ago, romanticscot said:

I honestly don't think the Croatia v Czech game has any bearing, other than the mental attitude of Croatia but no team wants to play 3 and lose 3. Unless we get two wins which would be unlikely thats the only scenario I see really mattering so let the Czechs have 2nd place and take of our business for 3rd. 

No but it has massive bearings in the here and now. If Croatia win this game Scotland are left facing elimination if we lose against England tonight.

Aye, convinced now a Healthy Czech win is what we’re looking for. 

Rumored England team has them lining up with the same team except for fullbacks where James and Shaw come in. I’d be happy if that’s the reality.

Just now, COLT NY said:

Aye, convinced now a Healthy Czech win is what we’re looking for. 

Rumored England team has them lining up with the same team except for fullbacks where James and Shaw come in. I’d be happy if that’s the reality.

Crap. Croatia equalise straight away in the second half.