Croatia v Scotland tickets - Croatia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Croatia v Scotland tickets

Dusvi

On 6/19/2021 at 9:13 AM, Halfwayline said:

They are offering cat 3 at £150 each. In my opinion that’s taking the Mick, tartan army board member should bot be trying yo profit from genuine supporters! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Whoever it is has only joined to sell his tickets by the look of it. 

23 hours ago, adamntg said:

They’re for sale on ticombo.com.  I got three before the Czech game, then thought I should’ve waited and got them cheaper and now am pretty smug!

I bought a ticket for tomorrow the night of the Czech game. Was told I was mad.

No way I was missing this game. Whatever happened at Wembley we would still be in this.

J

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

I bought a ticket for tomorrow the night of the Czech game. Was told I was mad.

No way I was missing this game. Whatever happened at Wembley we would still be in this.

J

These ticket sites such as viabogo, livetickets.com,ticombo.com etc etc are a godsend BUT....... How the hell did they get hold of these tickets ahead of genuine official supporters clubs such as the SSC? UEFA need to answer questions on this.

6 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

These ticket sites such as viabogo, livetickets.com,ticombo.com etc etc are a godsend BUT....... How the hell did they get hold of these tickets ahead of genuine official supporters clubs such as the SSC? UEFA need to answer questions on this.

When people bought 4 tickets each in 2019, these tickets find there way onto these sites. Buy 4, go with a mate and sell two €50 tickets for £300 a pop. 

As I said many times, with reduced capacity all pre bought tickets should have been cancelled and allocated solely through the SSC.

As it is, I’ve missed out on Wembley and paid well over the odds for tickets I should have got allocated through the SSC and if we get there will likely miss out on the last 16 game also thanks to COVID.

Touts rip my knitting but I’ve managed to get into the games. 

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

1 minute ago, Bristolhibby said:

When people bought 4 tickets each in 2019, these tickets find there way onto these sites. Buy 4, go with a mate and sell two €50 tickets for £300 a pop. 

As I said many times, with reduced capacity all pre bought tickets should have been cancelled and allocated solely through the SSC.

As it is, I’ve missed out on Wembley and paid well over the odds for a ticket I should have got allocated through the SSC thanks to COVID.

Touts rip my knitting but I’ve managed to get into the games. 

J

Yes I know. I have used them before for a Euro Qualifier V Germany in Germany before. Got them through Viagogo. If finances allow it then many would do it too I reckon. Enjoy the game and hope to god we get the result we need.

16 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Mine are in the Croatia end.  Had a wee chat with the guy from Split who had them originally who says he’s gutted he can’t make it over.  

Yeah, he’s charging top whack for them but that’s the market rate I suppose.  

Does anyone know if online match tickets also have paper copies issued?

I got mine through eBay and downloaded it through the UEFA ticket app. 

Just concerned there might be someone out there with a paper version of the ticket as well.

I was lucky enough to get a TA ticket for the three games.  I'd imagine the ones that are on sale aren't TA ripping each other off but more likely, as someone mentioned, tickets from Croatian fans or even more likely, "fans" who have been given sponsors tickets.  Anyone that's been to either of the two Scotland games would notice the majority of jeans & jackets guys.  It's not their fault, it's the way UEFA/FIFA functions.   

When I bought my tickets I took the option to buy physical tickets for an additional €5 a go.  They're selling for stupid money on eBay but that should settle down and end up much cheaper. 

Mon the Scotland! 😄

It’s not just uefa ones that have been selling for well over ...My mate bought a ticket for the England game off a supporter (got provided the uefa ticket log in etc) and was charged a fair but over. Each to their own I suppose ...

I wouldn’t want to be paying the website tout prices , more than double face value ...but wouldn’t mind paying just over today....