European Football 21/22 - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

You do try too hard tbh

you were how old ; 10 when you left Glesca ?

4 or 5 seasons at parkhead ?  

He’s never been to parkhead, maybe an odd stadium tour, but that’s about it. 

1 minute ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

You do try too hard tbh

you were how old ; 10 when you left Glesca ?

4 or 5 seasons at parkhead ?  

Scottish through and through and proud of it.!!! Proud to be Scottish and proud to support the Champions.. 🏴󠁧󠁢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. I was living in Scotland before most of the nutters that try wind me up were even born..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍🤣

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Scottish through and through and proud of it.!!! Proud to be Scottish and proud to support the Champions.. 🏴󠁧󠁢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. I was living in Scotland before most of the nutters that try wind me up were even born..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍🤣

Nicely deflected but an assuming you were highly indocrinated on emigrating to be so fervent / rabid about such a tenuous link ?

Just now, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Nicely deflected but an assuming you were highly indocrinated on emigrating to be so fervent / rabid about such a tenuous link ?

I say this a fellow emigree to canada who am only too aware of the cultural differences ( i was watching final today in pub ; and could tell ex pats and noobs / 2nd gens a mile off )

Just now, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

I say this a fellow emigree to canada who am only too aware of the cultural differences ( i was watching final today in pub ; and could tell ex pats and noobs / 2nd gens a mile off )

Got yae, so can I. Spot the price tag anaw.. Many here in Ottawa...😉

58 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Wow. I thought from your username you'd be tall, but that rail makes you about 5 foot 5 😳

😀 You are really not far wrong I think. For me it is one of the funniest things... a borderline midget calling themselves 'Big Anything'. Living in a fantasy world. I'm telling you. 😀

Edited by thplinth

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

😀 You are really not far wrong I think. For me it is one of the funniest things... a borderline midget calling themselves 'Big Anything'. Living in a fantasy world. I'm telling you. 😀

Oh watch now thplinth. Can you use the word midget nowadays? Check out the trouble this guy had 😄