European Football 21/22 - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsay, the big game player, the big man. Yesssssssss 😂😂😂

Wouldn’t get a game at Dens, delighted he was the one to lose it. 

Rangers probably should have won it, and I feel a wee bit for them. 

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ramsay, the big game player, the big man. Yesssssssss 😂😂😂

Wouldn’t get a game at Dens, delighted he was the one to lose it. 

Rangers probably should have won it, and I feel a wee bit for them. 

I don't feel for that club in any way but I have two very close friends there who will be gutted. They'll have to drown the sorrows like us Scotland fans have to do on many occasions. 

3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Ramsey must have been a last minute decision ...............

cough

Sometimes you just wonder what the fuck goes on in some folks heads ?

Out injured, hasnt played a competitive game for weeks then decide to bring him on so his first kick is a penalty

Would like to be a fly on that dressing room wall

1 minute ago, scotlad said:

Cruel way to lose a game. Roofe should have been on earlier, Rangers were the better side in extra time.

Was about to say the same, Roof coulda made the difference, nearly did.

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Out injured, hasnt played a competitive game for weeks then decide to bring him on so his first kick is a penalty

Similar to engerlund v itly in euro finals

2 young guys just on

I still think Aribo's was a well taken goal. You're charging towards goal, defender at your heels, big goalie in front, keep your nerve and place it in the back of the net, when it mattered. What others couldn't manage to do.

Close run thing. Thought Bassey was immense. Davis was excellent when he came on. We got better as the game went on. If I'd been an EF fan I would have been gutted if we lost but I'm not, I'm a Rangers fan and so am gutted we lost. Overall we should be proud of our achievements in Europe this season. I know not every football fan in Scotland would have wanted us to win, but hopefully it shows Scottish football isn't the pub league some people think it is.

3 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Close run thing. Thought Bassey was immense. Davis was excellent when he came on. We got better as the game went on. If I'd been an EF fan I would have been gutted if we lost but I'm not, I'm a Rangers fan and so am gutted we lost. Overall we should be proud of our achievements in Europe this season. I know not every football fan in Scotland would have wanted us to win, but hopefully it shows Scottish football isn't the pub league some people think it is.

Problem is a lot of non Scots in team so in that respect not great for nations interests

15 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Ramsey just hasn't worked out. Potentially it could have been an excellent loan signing but it's just not happened. I wasn't surprised he missed the pen. , just sums up his time with us. I would not blame him for having his pen. saved, plenty of good players have missed them. If anything I'd be critical of Gio as I thought he should have been given more time to make an impact.

Not the best game and pretty even overall but at least we weren’t watching West Ham v Leipzig. Good to see a Scottish team in the final (not sure I’ll get to see another) and a proper German team.

Not going to gloat like I’m sure some others will. There’s only a few Rangers fans on here and all seem decent lads so gloating on here doesn’t get to the shites in the support, just the Rangers and Scotland supporting guys on here and seems very petty. Ramy take note.

12 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Ramsey just hasn't worked out. Potentially it could have been an excellent loan signing but it's just not happened. I wasn't surprised he missed the pen. , just sums up his time with us. I would not blame him for having his pen. saved, plenty of good players have missed them. If anything I'd be critical of Gio as I thought he should have been given more time to make an impact.

It's no all bad for Ramsey.. He has just become a legend wae the Celtic supporters. Just sayin like👍

15 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

You just know what will happen if Scotland manage to get to the Wales game ..........