European Football 21/22 - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

13 minutes ago, Debian said:

Get it so far fucking round you ya cunt. 

Thats better. The sevco way. Resort to childish insults and behavior. You will always be in our shadow, even if your shite mob is only 10 years old. Go and chase the silver medal.. 

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thats better. The sevco way. Resort to childish insults and behavior. You will always be in our shadow, even if your shite mob is only 10 years old. Go and chase the silver medal.. 

Raymondo Love is going to have an aneurysm if Sevco win this.  

P.s. get it roon ye again

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rubbish. The Bundesliga is shite anyway. Celtic had a harder road to Seville than Sevco.. 500,000 Celtic supporters and not 1 arrest. God help the people of Seville when Der hun arrives...

You've got to love bitter old firm fans.

I'm sure if Celtic were sitting in Rangers shoes this morning you'd be describing it as a fantastic run.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So much for your "my baws are bigger than your baws" pish. That diddnae last long aye? I hope sevco get pumped. Scotlands shame will destroy Seville, win or lose. Good luck on the quest for the silver medal..

It was a very fair point. How you come to the conclusions in your post only god knows. (And by god I mean the Roman god of Morons, Rameus, look him up...) Overall you have managed to make a giant vagina of yourself here yet again.

Edited by thplinth

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It was a very fair point. How you come to the conclusions in your post only god knows. (And by god I mean the Roman god of Morons, Rameus, look him up...) Overall you have managed to make a giant vagina of yourself here yet again.

Oh dear Duhplinth is upset wae me.

Away back in yir bunker ya dobber..

Do both teams who are 20 points clear in the league, and have won every league for 40 years, now get into the group stages of the money league?

No need for B teams in the lowland league, they'll be winning 4 and 5 nil every week in the Premiership!

Fair play to them for beating 2 top German sides (1 of them without a striker) but our league will become even more pointless if that was possible!

Rangers are a very good side, they’ve proven that consistently in Europe over the last few years. It’s almost as though the squad has grown and evolved to be competitive at this level culminating in this particular run. Van Bronkhorst has been particularly adept at getting a tune out of some of the fringe players over the last few ties.

To be honest it makes our impending title win all the more noteworthy. Hopefully Rangers run to the final will encourage the complacent cunts in our boardroom to keep standards high. We have the makings of a good side but there’s still much to be done.

Any of our resident currant buns heading for Seville will have a fantastic time, it really is a beautiful city. If any of you are intent on travelling by train from one of the costas I’d be booking seats now (if any left) . The Spanish don’t do ‘standing room only.’ No ticket, no seat, no seat - no travel. I’m sure there will be plenty of supporter busses from the likes of Benalmadena, Torremolinos etc.

As for the game itself I think it’s 50/50. Eintracht are a beatable but dangerous opponent. Of course I can’t extend to wishing them good luck, but I hope any of our resident tambers travelling are able to enjoy what will be a fantastic experience win or lose, without it being ruined for them by cretins as Manchester was.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So much for your "my baws are bigger than your baws" pish. That diddnae last long aye? I hope sevco get pumped. Scotlands shame will destroy Seville, win or lose. Good luck on the quest for the silver medal..

Must've been 6am Ontario time when this was posted. Big Ramy literally waking up fuming!

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

Rangers are a very good side, they’ve proven that consistently in Europe over the last few years. It’s almost as though the squad has grown and evolved to be competitive at this level culminating in this particular run. Van Bronkhorst has been particularly adept at getting a tune out of some of the fringe players over the last few ties.

To be honest it makes our impending title win all the more noteworthy. Hopefully Rangers run to the final will encourage the complacent cunts in our boardroom to keep standards high. We have the makings of a good side but there’s still much to be done.

Any of our resident currant buns heading for Seville will have a fantastic time, it really is a beautiful city. If any of you are intent on travelling by train from one of the costas I’d be booking seats now (if any left) . The Spanish don’t do ‘standing room only.’ No ticket, no seat, no seat - no travel. I’m sure there will be plenty of supporter busses from the likes of Benalmadena, Torremolinos etc.

As for the game itself I think it’s 50/50. Eintracht are a beatable but dangerous opponent. Of course I can’t extend to wishing them good luck, but I hope any of our resident tambers travelling are able to enjoy what will be a fantastic experience win or lose, without it being ruined for them by cretins as Manchester was.

Sadly I won’t be going to Seville. But as you said it’s a fantastic city. Went there a few years back. Gets unbearably hot though and the long range forecast for final week is in the 30’s. 

6 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Sadly I won’t be going to Seville. But as you said it’s a fantastic city. Went there a few years back. Gets unbearably hot though and the long range forecast for final week is in the 30’s. 

Yeah, it’s not known as the frying pan of Spain for nowt 👍

50 minutes ago, slasher said:

👍

I priced it up this morning but have decided against going without a ticket.  I did that at Manchester and it was an absolutely shite day (and not for the obvious reason, I missed all that and had no idea it had happened till I got back to Glasgow!) so the thought of spending a few hundred quid to watch it in a park in Spain with pissed up Glaswegians doesn't hold much appeal!  I think you're right about it being 50/50.  If we had Morelos fit I'd edge it towards us although to be fair we handled Braga & Leipzig without him well enough.

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

A couple of my closest friends are booked up for Seville already. I'm happy for them but I still want rang3ts to lose, that's football.

There's a feeling of this doesn't feel real among my friends. I can see why, a team from Scotland getting to a europa final is almost unthinkable at the start of any season. 

Celtic fans will never be able to mention Saville again if rangers win.

One of their suites is named after Seville  I wonder how long it would take for that to renamed or decommissioned.

Seville may about to become a non word to Celtic like Rangers and Old firm Derby. Sevco/the opposition and the Glasgow Derby, I wonder what Seville will become? The blood orange cup?