European Football 21/22 - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Leipzig scored I thought we looked finished. The mentality of the players and the discipline to recover from that comes for the manager. It’s 50:50 now as I think both finalists are evenly match.

It’s hard to believe that 9 years ago at the same time we were playing East Stirling in the bottom tier 

There’s some right sour faced cunts on this board at times. We’re all supposed to be Scotland fans remember. How about letting the Rangers fans on the board enjoy the moment instead of coming on with the “my baws are bigger than your baws” and all the other snidey comments. You can hate Rangers quietly you know, we’ll all still know you hate them. 

19 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

There’s some right sour faced cunts on this board at times. We’re all supposed to be Scotland fans remember. How about letting the Rangers fans on the board enjoy the moment instead of coming on with the “my baws are bigger than your baws” and all the other snidey comments. You can hate Rangers quietly you know, we’ll all still know you hate them. 

I thought you guys didn't care. 

16 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Ach c'mon min. What happened to that "No one likes us, we don't care" attitude? I'm sure you've sung the song? You're letting down the traditions of the Mighty Rangers by pretending to give  a fuk about what other people think.

Seriously though, well done to Rangers on a fantastic achievement. I actually think that just getting to the final, in today's footballing climate, is on a par with Celtic winning that diddy cup back in 1967. 

A couple of my closest friends are booked up for Seville already. I'm happy for them but I still want rang3ts to lose, that's football.

There's a feeling of this doesn't feel real among my friends. I can see why, a team from Scotland getting to a europa final is almost unthinkable at the start of any season. 

Celtic fans will never be able to mention Saville again if rangers win.

25 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If it's any consolation to you, this non-Rangers fan was jumping round the room when that 2nd goal went in.

An achievement like this from any Scottish team is worth celebrating

29 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Don't think anyone is stopping you enjoying this mate.

When Scotland got to the euros I got loads of snider comments from English fans down here but there was no way they were going to spoil my enjoyment of that penalty shoot out win. 

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Don't think anyone is stopping you enjoying this mate.

When Scotland got to the euros I got loads of snider comments from English fans down here but there was no way they were going to spoil my enjoyment of that penalty shoot out win. 

Ach  i know.  I just get a bit tired of the same trolls time after time trying to make everything about them.

If there is trouble in Seville, there is trouble in Seville.  It will be down to a minority on both sides and noth8ng to do with the club. Let’s not the actions of a few individuals deflect from what is a momentous occasion for Scottish football.

And all this “best fans in the world” pish I hear from Celtic fans is utter rot.  They are at least as bad as the rest.  Their behaviour in Edinburgh a few years ago in the league cup semi was despicable.

57 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I do agree with scotty, seville will be carnage. It's guaranteed. Throw the frankfurt ultras into the mix and it will be worse.

Let's hope not. Our club have more than its fair share of idiots in its fan base. Go there, team plays well, fans behave and we can be proud of our achievements whether we win or lose. I think it's understandable that fans of other clubs might want us to get beat but hopefully any Scottish success reflects well on the domestic game and gives the lie to all those people who dismiss it as a pub league.

Really good for Scottish football as a whole our leagues gets slated big time doon here in England look at West Ham spent something like £320 million the last few years all the best I say there should be some support from both sets of fans Eintracht Frankfurt had 40.000 fans in Barcelona the other week 

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

If it's a new club (and it is) then wouldn't it be their first European trophy?

Haven’t been on this board for a while and it’s nice to see things remain consistent 😉 . I’ll watch the europa final and hope the better team wins and I’ll watch the CL final and hope a meteor hits the pitch. Unless of course Bale comes on and then I hope he gets the winner and gives the finger to the Madrid fans. Long live football rivalries !!

Edited by Nobby

You'd have to bet it will be carnage based on the fact that in their two European finals to date they have 100% rioted afterwards. Even when they win they riot. Takes some doing so that after your team wins the cup winners cup they have to receive the trophy in their dressing room as the fans are ripping the joint apart outside. And then of course the destruction of Manchester after the more recent defeat. Mind that funny picture of the (now deceased) rangers fan with that police dog munching on his calf... lol. The Spanish riot cops are utter cunts though. Should be an interesting fight. It will be like a UFC event tagged on a football match. My money is on the Spanish.

49 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You'd have to bet it will be carnage based on the fact that in their two European finals to date they have 100% rioted afterwards. Even when they win they riot. Takes some doing so that after your team wins the cup winners cup they have to receive the trophy in their dressing room as the fans are ripping the joint apart outside. And then of course the destruction of Manchester after the more recent defeat. Mind that funny picture of the (now deceased) rangers fan with that police dog munching on his calf... lol. The Spanish riot cops are utter cunts though. Should be an interesting fight. It will be like a UFC event tagged on a football match. My money is on the Spanish.

Not wanting to take away from your main point but this is our 5th European final (the same as all other Scottish teams combined, not counting the Super Cup....)

12 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Not wanting to take away from your main point but this is our 5th European final (the same as all other Scottish teams combined, not counting the Super Cup....)

So much for your "my baws are bigger than your baws" pish. That diddnae last long aye? I hope sevco get pumped. Scotlands shame will destroy Seville, win or lose. Good luck on the quest for the silver medal..

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So much for your "my baws are bigger than your baws" pish. That diddnae last long aye? I hope sevco get pumped. Scotlands shame will destroy Seville, win or lose. Good luck on the quest for the silver medal..

Get it so far fucking round you ya cunt. 

39 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

😀... well the last two then (not counting the supercup... I mean who does?!).