European Football 21/22 - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

If Rangers win it will put all the Sevco stuff to bed. Even if you accept it is a new club (edit: and it is) winning that trophy still beats most Scottish clubs by far. It will also hijack all 'the only Scottish club to win two european trophies' chat from Aberdeen. Not a bad night's work if you can pull it off. 😀

Edited by thplinth

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

If Rangers win it will put all the Sevco stuff to bed. Even if you accept it is a new club (edit: and it is) winning that trophy still beats most Scottish clubs by far. It will also hijack all 'the only Scottish club to win two european trophies' chat from Aberdeen. Not a bad night's work if you can pull it off. 😀

Can't argue with that.

It's mental to think a club playing in Scotland is about to go into a European final. 

It's not exactly been an easy path too.

Fuck I hate complimenting them 🤣

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I'm gonna be sick..🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Not really IMO .

You can't have it both ways not paying debts etc and not existing but now have a history again ?

Fair doos to them for getting to Euro final though. Quite amazing.

Great that it's Seville too 😆

Let's see the new Seville stats for supporters etc 😀

3 minutes ago, fringo said:

Not really IMO

You can't have it both ways not paying debts etc and not existing but now have a history again ?

In mine neither (and certainly not Scotty's I am sure). 😀

42 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It will also hijack all 'the only Scottish club to win two european trophies' chat from Aberdeen. 😀

Especially when we beat Liverpool to win the Super Cup and make it 3! 😁

Nicola Sturgeon tweets a congratulations message to Rangers

You can guess what happens next

Who the fuck are these vile cretins ?

I’m pretty much speechless. I always thought Manchester was a fluke. And we ground our way there a scoring something like 3 goals on the way. This time we’ve got there playing some unreal football. And we’ve got a right good chance of winning it this time too. 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m pretty much speechless. I always thought Manchester was a fluke. And we ground our way there a scoring something like 3 goals on the way. This time we’ve got there playing some unreal football. And we’ve got a right good chance of winning it this time too. 

The above in bold is 100% accurate.

But so was the rest. 😀

I wish you all the best.

9 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Agreed, the last 2 2nd legs have shown after losing a goal they've been capable of going on & winning.

33 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Some achievement, they have beat a lot of good teams to get there as well. If they win, it will be the biggest accomplishment of any Scottish club IMO.

In Europa of course, I would agree. They have nae won the Big Cup though...

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

In Europa of course, I would agree. They have nae won the Big Cup though...

I can't see any Scottish team winning Champions League now but this is still a tough competition.

Rangers have done very well.

All the talk here was an all English Champions league final, West Ham in Europa League & Leicester in Conference League.

16 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I can't see any Scottish team winning Champions League now but this is still a tough competition.

Rangers have done very well.

All the talk here was an all English Champions league final, West Ham in Europa League & Leicester in Conference League.

Rubbish. The Bundesliga is shite anyway. Celtic had a harder road to Seville than Sevco.. 500,000 Celtic supporters and not 1 arrest. God help the people of Seville when Der hun arrives...

The Old firm argue it out over who had the best 9 in a row team, now it's who's got the biggest Seville calculator 😄

Seriously though that's a tremendous achievement for a Scottish club in this day and age. Watched the game in a Glasgow boozer with some visitors from Spain and they loved it.

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

The Old firm argue it out over who had the best 9 in a row team, now it's who's got the biggest Seville calculator 😄

Seriously though that's a tremendous achievement for a Scottish club in this day and age. Watched the game in a Glasgow boozer with some visitors from Spain and they loved it.

I mean, it's sort of disrepectful that the rest of the league hasn't just rolled over and let us consentrate on the big one.

but anyway... we'll struggle on 😉

5 hours ago, thplinth said:

Even if you accept it is a new club (edit: and it is) winning that trophy still beats most Scottish clubs by far. It will also hijack all 'the only Scottish club to win two european trophies' chat from Aberdeen. 

If it's a new club (and it is) then wouldn't it be their first European trophy?