European Football 21/22 - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Drained. We should have won that game 5-1 at least. However fantastic achievement to reach the last 4. 

If you’d told me in 2007 that I’d see Rangers in the semis of a major European competition TWICE I’d have thought you were sniffing glue! 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

If you’d told me in 2007 that I’d see Rangers in the semis of a major European competition TWICE I’d have thought you were sniffing glue! 

Absolutely. I think this run to the semi is infinitely more impressive in terms of the performances than 2007. 

10 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I never believed rangers could win the uefa Cup in 2008, I always felt they would lose. This time I do think they can win it. 

West ham v rangers in seville is a scary thought. It would be utter carnage 

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

I'll need to get the update for my Seville Calculator App.

simple way to work it out, i find, is to get the original number that were there, mulitply by the national debt, add the number of light years between earth and the mars, then double that number 😉

will save you having to download that update.

16 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

simple way to work it out, i find, is to get the original number that were there, mulitply by the national debt, add the number of light years between earth and the mars, then double that number 😉

will save you having to download that update.

Just try not to destroy the place this time. If the big screen breaks down just watch it on yer phone. 😉

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Just try not to destroy the place this time. If the big screen breaks down just watch it on yer phone. 😉

Screen breaks again, and you could probably use the same calcultion above to work out the number of our fans that would be lifted 😉

im not a rangers fan, but it would be amazing for Scottish football if they win the uefa cup.  These chances typically come round every 20 years ago in scotland.  Would put them up beside Aberdeen as our most successful club in Europe with two trophies each.

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

50 years ago to the day Rangers played Bayern in the ECWC semi at Ibrox. On the same night Celtic played Inter in the EC semi at Celtic Park. Combined attendance. 155,000. 

That was some Bayern team that Rangers beat. They had half the German national team in their line up.

On 4/15/2022 at 11:07 AM, Stu101 said:

Screen breaks again, and you could probably use the same calcultion above to work out the number of our fans that would be lifted 😉

Surely be the usual minority 😜

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

I’m sure if Villarreal with the CL then Scotland’s loses it automatic CL group stage berth in next seasons competition. 

I think that is correct, however if Russia are kicked out,I think we get it back.

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Rangers fans singing the much English loved “10 German bombers” song throughout the game.

What a total fkn embarrassment these Neanderthals are to Scotland.

I hope they get fuckin hammered at that shithole ibroke next week !!! Neanderthals is right.. What an embarrasment these idiots are..

Thought we played well for 30 mins after half time. They had some real chances that should have been put away. On that basis we are still well in this tie.

No away goals is a real bonus when you play your home tie second. Especially when you haven’t scored in the first leg.