European Football 21/22 - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Disappointing that the Evil Twosome will now probably scrape into that new European Underbelly that Spurs are in now. Still, maybe it will mean they take their eye off the domestic ball and the SPFL might become interesting again.

Monotonous cunt

12 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Old Firm drones as charming and monosyllabic as ever, I see. Go trash a city centre, why don't you, fellows?

What else have you to offer fella? I think by now we've all seen the 'old firm' are to blame for everything posts. 

Is that it? Get rid of that and Scottish societies and football ills shall be cured forever? 

Apologies for the monosyllabic content earlier 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We fucked it again 😂

The drop off in quality when we changed the front 3 cost us. That and a bit of a shocker defensively from Ralston tonight. 

I see BT sport embarrassing the huns live on air there. I wonder what response that will draw? 🤔

2-0 Rangers. Good win and a good start for GVB however should have been out of sight and unnecessarily nervy at the end (we had to win by 2 to guarantee going through). However getting out of the group stages for the 3rd year in a row is a decent achievement, especially as we had zero points after 2 games.   

1 minute ago, EddardStark said:

Great response after Sunday’s debacle. Can’t believe McGregor made the second block. Let’s hope we kick on from here. 31 European goals for Morelos. 

Morelos is now the 5th highest scorer in UEFA/Europa history!! Larsson at the top. 

Purely anecdotal, but did anyone else notice the amount of empty seats in the Leverkusen home sections last night ?

If they make the final I hope they're not expecting a fair share of the tickets - That would just be so undeserving and unfair on the other team involved

UEFA need to take note

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Rangers not getting an allocation to the Lyon match because there's a festival of some sort on in Lyon at the same time.

Good move by the French authorities 

I know you’re being tongue in cheek but it’s a shocking way to treat any set of football supporters. 

19 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I know you’re being tongue in cheek but it’s a shocking way to treat any set of football supporters. 

The French felt they had a decision to make.

From what I've read the festival of light is a catholic tradition which attracts 500,000 visitors each year

3000 pissed up rangers fans at a catholic festival of light. What could possibly go wrong🤣

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The French felt they had a decision to make.

From what I've read the festival of light is a catholic tradition which attracts 500,000 visitors each year

3000 pissed up rangers fans at a catholic festival of light. What could possibly go wrong🤣

Yeah but they’d have know that last week when they confirmed that 2000+ fans could attend and started making travel arrangements.