European Football 21/22 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Definitely his best game for us so far.

His tackling was hard and clean, and was great to watch.

He has been that way his entire Celtic career..  Funny how he is loved by Aberdeen fans now, but he was a thug before he signed with you lot...

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Me abuse? I have had more abuse over the years than any other member of this board, but I dont go in a huff like you. Someone ruffles YOUR feathers and the toys come flying out the pram. Example, the amount of abuse you give Rolling Hills is a pure disgrace.. Grow up, or shut up.. End of wee man...

As i said you have zero self awareness. You've been suspended more times than any other poster on here yet as always it's some else to blame.

15 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Definitely his best game for us so far.

His tackling was hard and clean, and was great to watch.

So far so good, I am awaiting the inevitable red card. He will lose his cool eventually and I don;t think he will last 40-50 matches in a season but he will still be an asset off the park

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

As i said you have zero self awareness. You've been suspended more times than any other poster on here yet as always it's some else to blame.

And why is that??? Aye, think about that. Everyone on this board knows who got me suspended Einstein... The usual suspects... Stones in glass houses come to mind??? 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And why is that??? Aye, think about that. Everyone on this board knows who got me suspended Einstein... The usual suspects... Stones in glass houses come to mind??? 

You get yourself banned.

This is genuinely like talking to my three year old. They're never at fault either.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Quick question. Does the aggregate, away goals rule still not count in this qualifying stage? What about Malmo v the former rangers, does the away goal count? Think someone had mentioned that ruling not applied for some reason.. Cheers...

Away goals will count for rangers because they won their league title, just another fuck up uefa to get the top teams into the competition for longer. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Away goals will count for rangers because they won their league title, just another fuck up uefa to get the top teams into the competition for longer. 

What a fuckin joke. No because its former rangers, it's just a stupid rule. It should be either yes, or no, all across the board.. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a fuckin joke. No because its former rangers, it's just a stupid rule. It should be either yes, or no, all across the board.. 

That’s life, if Celtic never blew 10iar, they would’ve benefitted of this one season trial ruling, but that’s life. 

Don’t even get me started on the bonus point in the CL if you score 2 goals away from home, teams could get pumped 7-2 at all 3 away games and still take 3 points out of the competition. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He has been that way his entire Celtic career..  Funny how he is loved by Aberdeen fans now, but he was a thug before he signed with you lot...

Oh, he's still a thug.

A mate at Easter Road text him to say that the Andorrans were the dirtiest team he'd ever seen.

Brown's reply was "Wait till you play us." :lol:

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

So far so good, I am awaiting the inevitable red card. He will lose his cool eventually and I don;t think he will last 40-50 matches in a season but he will still be an asset off the park

Maybe he'll mellow with age. 😇

Game management is key for our over 35's and our teenagers.

22 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Oh, he's still a thug.

A mate at Easter Road text him to say that the Andorrans were the dirtiest team he'd ever seen.

Brown's reply was "Wait till you play us." :lol:

Fair play. That's typical Broony.. 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

25 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s life, if Celtic never blew 10iar, they would’ve benefitted of this one season trial ruling, but that’s life. 

Don’t even get me started on the bonus point in the CL if you score 2 goals away from home, teams could get pumped 7-2 at all 3 away games and still take 3 points out of the competition. 

The CL is beyond a joke DD. 👍

Broony was fantastic last night -albeit against part-timers who are actually decent - but what a find and signing he will be for Aberdeen if rested in between.

I thhought Aberdeen were the better side by a fair bit, although Breiðablik did gave them some scares. 3-2 Aberdeen probably was about right, so quite surprised at the sour grapes from the Breiðablík coach here haha take the biscuit - basically saying he didn't think Aberdeen would be so bad/dull/poor to play against, and think they have a great chance of knocking out anti-football Aberdeen.

https://fotbolti.net/news/05-08-2021/oskar-skaut-a-aberdeen-bjost-ekki-vid-ad-their-vaeru-svona-lelegir

Edited by weekevie04

Not on to start anything, or what, but BROONY

Yes, it was part-time Icelanders he was up against, but the guy was brilliant. He brings a huge amount of experience, he's also still reasonably fit (although don't play him every week, Stephen) but his breaking down of Breiðablik when they had the ball ; his clever fouling ; a brilliant tackler and ball distribution was outstanding too even if it was just short passes. 

Ramsey and the other young lad were excellent too. From what I seen of Gallagher, surely he'll be starting soon? Lewis is a decent enough keeper although I always think he's one of those who will do his job 98% of the time but that 2% will be absolute howlers he lets in, that's probably a bit harsh.

Lewis Ferguson, you can see he's destined for bigger things. His awareness, intelligence, and skill IMO was better than anyone on Thursday, IMO. 

Ramirez did well, it'll be interesting to see how he does in the SPFL going by his journeyman like career so far in the MLS. Jet or was it Ojo, wasn't great TBH, and made the wrong decision more than once. Emmanuel Thomas did not impress me too much either. Gurr looked alright, he riled up the fans a bit by going down easily, but looked to have done his job very well. 

Breiðablik are a consistently good time in Iceland. They are always there or there about, now for season after season, and never embarrass themselves in Europe - think last few campaigns went out on away goals, odd goal and to beat Austria Vien is a huge scalp (could even argue Austria Vien are better than Aberdeen) I reckon the Dons will win 3-1 or so on Thursday. Breiðablik's coach seems quite boisterous and thinks they have every chance of winning 2-0 there or scoring and putting pressure on. I reckon if Aberdeen really play, they could put 4 or 5 past them like Hacken.

Harder task for Hibs, and Saints had a brilliant result. Would be marvelous if all 3 plus Celtic could get through on Thursday. 

On 8/6/2021 at 12:52 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Strange that you never called him a thug until he left Celtic, he’s probably less of a thug now because he knows he won’t get away with the shit he has for more than a decade 🤔