Perfect Draft - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone got a machine? Finally taken delivery of my one today, been waiting quite a while now though get it from beer hawk as I wasn’t paying over the odds that folk are selling them for. 

First two kegs are Clwb Tropica & Jupiler. 

Gutted I’m working late tonight and tomorrow, gonna have to wait a few days to sample it. 

Edited by dandydunn

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I've got the.perfect draft

I'd say my favourites are jupiler and cali.pale ale so far. 

Had a Cali before too. Got a surprise the other day when my Father’s Day came early, with Bier Company emblazoned all over it, so the wife just have it to me. Started on them on Monday with many more to go. 

B206DE78-7461-46A1-837E-224CCB9BF6E7.jpeg

618F2926-9F13-420B-A8C9-4D8C4305A0BB.jpeg

42555394-9F26-4A79-A2C4-8FFFED787F19.jpeg

A7533325-8E2B-49A7-9FEB-6C9B33134C98.jpeg

Mr Tidy has one. He prefers beers to lager and Leffe Brune in particular. He has had it for 18 months but struggles to get beer pouring properly.
Lager is fine so he is drinking Leffe Blonde at the moment, but it seems hard to pour a glass of Leffe Brune without a massive head on it. He is a bit miserable and thinks he is getting short changed when that happens 😊

There is also a winter beer he liked as well .

If anyone has a machine and knows how to pour Leffe Brune without loads of froth would appreciate any advice.