Season 21/22 - Page 96 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

43 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I hope you weren't expecting a sensible answer. Thplinth summed him up, abuses and antagonises everyone else then cries like a baby when he gets it back. 

I think the guy needs help, god knows what the guy will do if Rangers pull it off tomorrow night

You just proved my point. Insults, and comments regarding my mental health, to a question I was asked by another board member to myself.  Why the need to pipe in with your derogatory comments once again? Nobody asked you, but you felt the need to abuse a fellow poster once again. Believe me fella, I am not crying like a baby as you so eloquently put it, I am just stating the obvious and you proved me correct...  Enjoy your evening.....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s get back to fitba on here. 

There’s two Celtic related topics in this section for Ramy to lose his shit on, I would say dignity, but that’s long gone. Although strangely for Ramy, there’s a Celtic topic that he hasn’t got stuck in to. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You just proved my point. Insults, and comments regarding my mental health, to a question I was asked by another board member to myself.  Why the need to pipe in with your derogatory comments once again? Nobody asked you, but you felt the need to abuse a fellow poster once again. Believe me fella, I am not crying like a baby as you so eloquently put it, I am just stating the obvious and you proved me correct...  Enjoy your evening.....

Within the last three days you've insulted me directly in five occasions now yer greeting about being abused 🤣🤣

All you've done is prove every single poster correct,your full of shite and a liar.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I hope you weren't expecting a sensible answer. Thplinth summed him up, abuses and antagonises everyone else then cries like a baby when he gets it back. 

I think the guy needs help, god knows what the guy will do if Rangers pull it off tomorrow night

Curious how he did not deny being barely literate.

I feel sorry for his wife and kids having to put up with someone like that.

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Within the last three days you've insulted me directly in five occasions now yer greeting about being abused 🤣🤣

All you've done is prove every single poster correct,your full of shite and a liar.

As I said in a previous post. It is like sitting in front of a classroom full of 6 year Olds with you lot at times.. Then after school there is a track n field. Meet. The 4 sheep in the 4×100 relay wae tuplinth running the wanker, I mean anchor, trying tae catch Big Ramy who is running solo as usual... It's comical you lot...

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

As I said in a previous post. It is like sitting in front of a classroom full of 6 year Olds with you lot at times.. Then after school there is a track n field. Meet. The 4 sheep in the 4×100 relay wae tuplinth running the wanker, I mean anchor, trying tae catch Big Ramy who is running solo as usual... It's comical you lot...

Only in your head is that true you fucking gimp

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Only in your head is that true you fucking gimp

Another insult.. Can not come up with any other patter than the word "gimp", which you have called me umpteen times aweready, or are you stuck for Grammer once again. Come on son...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another insult.. Can not come up with any other patter than the word "gimp", which you have called me umpteen times aweready, or are you stuck for Grammer once again. Come on son...

That's the first time I've used the word gimp on here. It's gump I tend to use when describing you because you are thick as fuck.

Poor we ramy the hardest victim the world has ever seen

Edited by vanderark14

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That's the first time I've used the word gimp on here. It's gump I tend to use when describing you because you are thick as fuck.

Poor we ramy the hardest victim the world has ever seen

Just grow up and stop with the insults and childish behavior. You are ruining a perfectly good thread and I am sure folk have had enough...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just grow up and stop with the insults and childish behavior. You are ruining a perfectly good thread and I am sure folk have had enough...

People had enough two years ago, they've been telling you to fuck off for so long so excuse me if I don't take advice from the boards hardest wee victim.

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

People had enough two years ago, they've been telling you to fuck off for so long so excuse me if I don't take advice from the boards hardest wee victim.

Get your facts straight before commenting. It was you and your wee pals that continually abused me, even got me suspended 3 times. You seem to think you run the board, you do not. Maybe it is because you have no balls at home, and get telt what to do, so you come on here trying to act like some sort of CEO, the same goes for yor wee gang. Give it up man. There is life beyond the TAMB...

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Get your facts straight before commenting. It was you and your wee pals that continually abused me, even got me suspended 3 times. You seem to think you run the board, you do not. Maybe it is because you have no balls at home, and get telt what to do, so you come on here trying to act like some sort of CEO, the same goes for yor wee gang. Give it up man. There is life beyond the TAMB...

Me and my gang do run this place little tough victim bhoy. 

Edited by vanderark14

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Me and my gang do run this place little tough victim bhoy. 

Ahll take yir tap man wae wan hawn tied behind ma back !!  Govan Bhoy !!! 💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇮🇪😎😎

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ahll take yir tap man wae wan hawn tied behind ma back !!  Govan Bhoy !!! 💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇮🇪😎😎

Whatever you say plastic bhoy

On 5/19/2022 at 11:08 AM, robbo cop said:

Just read that if Nottingham Forest get promoted, Aberdeen get around 1 million as part of Scott McKenna transfer agreement at the time. Would be a nice little bonus for them.

Only thing gone right for them all season - if it happens.