Season 21/22 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

25 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

must be my age but if Glass is going to wear  a shirt and tie please learn to tie it properly....and at least look the part    

🤣🤣🤣

Finland something I can justifiably criticise him for

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait to see the reaction if malmo knock them out.

Which is a distinct possibility. It's never a good thing to play Swedish sides at this stage of the season, when they're well into theirs.

8 hours ago, Toepoke said:

That Aberdeen pitch invasion btw 🤭

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, it’s been a sh!t frustrating 18 months for football fans and life in general,  great to see a release of passion. 
Can’t beat an injury time winner. 

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, it’s been a sh!t frustrating 18 months for football fans and life in general,  great to see a release of passion. 
Can’t beat an injury time winner. 

I’m not sure we got the same reaction after our one at Firhill! 

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Yup. If the Huns aren't happy about displaying the League sponsor logo and fulfilling the deal, we should give them more money to keep them sweet? How about we dock them 3 points for the breach and suspend their license if it happens again?

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

What an utter fucking fud

Adam is the typical old firm fanatic. It doesnt matter that he plays for a rival club, all that matters is what goes on at ibrox and parched.

Jimmy calderwood was the last one at aberdeen with Zander Diamond. 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Adam is the typical old firm fanatic. It doesnt matter that he plays for a rival club, all that matters is what goes on at ibrox and parched.

Nae sure if your having a pop at Zander but I can remember a game against Celtic when I think he scored twice against them, for a so called Celtic fan he didn’t half celebrate in front of the Dick Donald stand. As long as a player gives his all I don’t give a shit who he grew up supporting.

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Why don't these people ever say "I'm a Dundee, raith rovers,st mirren " or whoever player, "I'm not interested in the old firm"

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Not seeing much comment on here about this issue. Thoughts? It would be a disaster if we lost the sponsor.

Maybe Donald Park should put his money where cinch have & sponsor Scottish football, then again he’s already throwing money down the ibrox sewer.

5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Not seeing much comment on here about this issue. Thoughts? It would be a disaster if we lost the sponsor.

Obviously our footballing authorities will have rules and regulations for such selfish and financial threatening behaviour. Undoubtedly there will be swift and firm punishment 🙄

8 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Nae sure if your having a pop at Zander but I can remember a game against Celtic when I think he scored twice against them, for a so called Celtic fan he didn’t half celebrate in front of the Dick Donald stand. As long as a player gives his all I don’t give a shit who he grew up 

Yet he enjoyed singing celtic songs on union Street when he was pished. 

17 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

If the league lost their sponsor, they have to take action against rangers.......and then sack that useless weasel, Doncaster 

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Yet he enjoyed singing celtic songs on union Street when he was pished. 

As I posted when he played for Aberdeen nobody could say he didn’t give 100% & that’s good enough for me, I’ve never seen him singing pished in Union street but I’ve certainly seen him thunder into tackles against Celtic 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

Just now, RDFH64 said:

As I posted when he played for Aberdeen nobody could say he didn’t give 100% & that’s good enough for me, I’ve never seen him singing pished in Union street but I’ve certainly seen him thunder into tackles against Celtic 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

He can support who ever he wants but I don't think any player should flaunt their support for a rival the way diamond did and especially the way calderwood did. IMO its disrespectful to the supporters who pay their wages 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He can support who ever he wants but I don't think any player should flaunt their support for a rival the way diamond did and especially the way calderwood did. IMO its disrespectful to the supporters who pay their wages 

Calderwood was different, his skin was even orange 😜