Season 21/22 - Page 68 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

By all accounts it was pretty turgid at Ibrox tonight. Mind you the weather here is awful so was never likely to be a classic so I’ll gladly take the 3 points (and we didn’t even need our penalty!). 

Massive positive is the return of Arfield. Must start against Celtic with Roofe as the lone striker. 

29 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

By all accounts it was pretty turgid at Ibrox tonight. Mind you the weather here is awful so was never likely to be a classic so I’ll gladly take the 3 points (and we didn’t even need our penalty!). 

Someone will be getting punished heavily at the weekend now 😂😂

14 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Are you on about the incident in the last second? It didn't even hit his hand. 

1 minute ago, Toepoke said:

Saw it on Sportscene, looked like he chested it.

Looked like handball on the replays I have seen

I have watched the incident more, for me thats a handball everyday of the week. Sly sports New had great replays of the incident. What the replays also show is the ref's view of the incident, his view is totally blocked. 

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I have watched the incident more, for me thats a handball everyday of the week. Sly sports New had great replays of the incident. What the replays also show is the ref's view of the incident, his view is totally blocked. 

You know its not a handball when Michael Stewart says it. That is good enough for me. 

Good to see that ex Aberdeen, Cardiff and Scotland player Kevin McNaughton was found safe and well after briefly going missing.

He had posted some extremely anguished tweets that had a lot of people fearing the worst.

Hopefully he is getting the help he needs.