Season 21/22 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

🤣 he is like the steamer you end up sitting next to and cannot get away from on a night out. 

Every week you'll find either a greetin rangers fan or celtic fan on twitter. 

Aberdeen just edged that match for me. Livingston resorted to fouls in the 2nd half as Aberdeen took control of the game

I was critical of glass and the changes he made bit he git the 3 points

Roll on Thursday 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Every week you'll find either a greetin rangers fan or celtic fan on twitter. 

The sense of entitlement is so strong that many of them can't emotionally handle any kind of setback.  

Whenever I see a video like that I'm reminded of that old clip of the spoilt wee American lassie breaking her heart because her parents got her the wrong generation of iPhone for her Christmas.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, scotlad said:

The sense of entitlement is so strong that many of them can't emotionally handle any kind of setback.  

Whenever I see a video like that I'm reminded of that old clip of the spoilt wee American lassie breaking her heart because her parents got her the wrong generation of iPhone for her Christmas.  :lol:

🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait to see the reaction if malmo knock them out.

1 minute ago, ger intae them said:

Is he even human?

kind of like a slug version of max headroom salivating in the camera.

It's like someone found a stray mongrel, taught it to talk, stuck a baseball cap on it for some reason, then filmed it.

If I was doing the casting for a remake of Deliverance, he'd be getting an invite to take part.  🤣

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I can help you with the spelling if you like, instead of you just using 'Bhoy'. Good that you can spell 'Ralston' though 👍

Can you help me spell this one? "Championship" is that not the division you are in... Did I spell that correctly fella....

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen just edged that match for me. Livingston resorted to fouls in the 2nd half as Aberdeen took control of the game

I was critical of glass and the changes he made bit he git the 3 points

Roll on Thursday 

must be my age but if Glass is going to wear  a shirt and tie please learn to tie it properly....and at least look the part