Season 21/22 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Did Gérard actually call them Dundee not once but twice? 🤔The cunts only been here 3 years.. either he's thick as fuck or he was being deliberately dismissive.

Anyway, I only saw the first half & thought the huns were a bit off and United killing it in terms of aggression and bravery on the ball. I wouldn't read too much into the results so far but early losses for both us and the orcs are good for the league , should give the rest an early boost! 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, slasher said:

Did Gérard actually call them Dundee not once but twice? 🤔The cunts only been here 3 years.. either he's thick as fuck or he was being deliberately dismissive.

I heard him say Dundee once, not sure about twice

I suspect it's the latter

Edited by Redz
Spelling

56 minutes ago, slasher said:

Anyway, I only saw the first half & thought the huns were a bit off and United killing it in terms of aggression and bravery on the ball. I wouldn't read too much into the results so far but early losses for both us and the orcs are good for the league , should give the rest an early boost! 

The guys got no respect or class so wouldn't be surprised. 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:48 PM, McTeeko said:

He’ll make Ian Cathro’s spell at Hearts look good. 

Emptied by Christmas. 

Oops, we might have been a bit too harsh in our assessment of Courts! 

Great result for him and Utd last week. He still does haver some amount of pish, but if the players are buying in to it then fair dues to him.

16 hours ago, slasher said:

He did. He kens what he was doing saying that too. He's always been classless in defeat, especially when it puts him under pressure. 

Only people I've heard call Dundee Utd Dundee have been usually folk from these islands but from outwith Scotland e.g Irish, English and its folk who have next to no interest in Scottish football. Irish fella even said "One wears orange, the other Scotland tops," so he knew a bit. 

Quite interesting all this and jest at Celtic's demise, but that's the Húns lost two games in a row and Celtic have chance to go 'level' with them after two games today.

Hibs and celtic both up 2 nil

The dons have made too many changes IMO. Ramirez is ok fire and he's been dropped for some yougster from Brighton. Brown dropped too, if your going to rest Brown, do it against Raith Rovers, not an important league match

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, weekevie04 said:

Oops, we might have been a bit too harsh in our assessment of Courts! 

Great result for him and Utd last week. He still does haver some amount of pish, but if the players are buying in to it then fair dues to him.

Aye, he has a weird Gary Caldwell-ish quality about him; but if he's getting his message over to the players that's all that matters. Excellent result for them yesterday.